act a fool fast and furious

Devon Aoki, Actress: DOA: Dead or Alive. 2 Fast... DRAH! 2 Fast Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes?

I'm super-charged with the hide-away license plate Tell me whatcha gon' do? Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. 2 Fast, act a fool! Rollin through East Point, on way to Ben Hill ACT A FOOL Just bought a new pair and they scuffed your shoes So girls, hold ya weave while I'm weaving through traffic 2 Furious / OHH! SoundCloud. Act a fool! Evacuate the building and trick the pigs

Somebody broke in and cleaned out your crib

If you got late bills and you lost your job ACT A FOOL, [Ludacris]Let's take it to the streets cuz I'm ready to cruiseJust bought me and my cars all some brand new shoesAnd the people just stare so I LOVE TO PARK ITAnd I just put a computer in the glove compartmentWith the petal to the floor, radar in the GRILLETV in the middle of my STEERING WHEELIt's my car's birthday so we BLOWIN THEM CANDLESMore speakers in the trunk than my ride can handleGot my name in the headrest, read it and weepNOS tank in the back, camel hair on the seatand when I pull up to the club, I get all the affectionCuz the women love the paint and they can see their reflectionI'm about to take off, so F what ya heardBecause my side mirrors flap like a FUCKIN BIRDAnd the fools, we gon CLOCK ONE and we'll POP ONECuz my folk ridin shotgun with a shotgun, [Chorus: Ludacris]You just got hustled for a wire of cashMan whatcha gon do? Grammy Award for Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media, "iTunes – Music – Chicken – N – Beer by Ludacris", "iTunes – Music – Chicken – N – Beer by Ludacris", "Ludacris Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", The Turbo Charged Prelude for 2 Fast 2 Furious, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Act_a_Fool_(Ludacris_song)&oldid=960882963, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 5 June 2020, at 12:18. Tell me whatcha gon' do?

Talkin' about gats, traps, cops and robbers It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media.

Send us their name. ACT A FOOL Just bought a new pair and they scuffed your shoes Tell me whatcha gon do? ACT A FOOLMAN, THAT AIN'T STICKY, THAT'S JUST STICKS AND STEAMSBOY whatcha gon do? Act a fool! I'm too fast for y'all, man Act a fool! To stop acting rationally and start acting foolishly; to go nuts. Act a fool Somebody broke in and cleaned out your crib Boy whatcha gonna do? And the people just stare so I love to park it 2 Furious / I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAYN / DRAH! It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media. And I just put a computer in the glove compartment ACT A FOOLJust bought a new pair and they scuffed your shoesTell me whatcha gon do? 2 Fast (2 Fast), 2 Furious (2 Furious) With the pedal to the floor, radar in the grill triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:6403915,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '6403915', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:6403915,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. Act A Fool song from the album The Fast And The Furious Soundtrack Collection is released on Apr 2015 . Plus your new name is Fire 'cause we stomped you out With the pedal to the floor, radar in the grill, I got my eyes wide shut and my trunk wide open, You'll be like lil John Q and get a Change of Heart. [Hook: Ludacris] Send us your revision. Start the wiki, 2 Fast 2 furiousim to fast for y'all2 Fast 2 Furious2 Fast... awwYou just came home from doing a bidTell me what you gonna do? Act a fool! ACT A FOOL, [Ludacris]I got my eyes wide shut and my trunk wide openDid donuts last week and the streets still smokingSee, I'm off that anti-freeze and my car is TIPSYOff the off ramp doin about a hundred and fiftyRollin through East Pernium, on way to Ben HeelSlide a five to the junkie to clean my windshieldGot the whole crew ridin and we startin SHITI even got a trailer hitch with the barbeque pitNow all you wanna do is get drunk and poutPlus your new name is Fire cuz we stomped you outand yeah, we blow trees and beez(? Hydraulics all around so I shake the ride It seems they wanna finger print me and gimme some years Act a fool! 'Cause the women love the paint and they can see their reflection This will remove all the songs from your queue. ACT A FOOLNow them gulls up the block still runnin they mouthBOY whatcha gon do? Boy, whatcha gon' do? Now all you wanna do is get drunk and pout

Did donuts last week and the streets still smoking I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAYN! 2 Furious...I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAYN!DRAH! See, I'm off that anti-freeze and my car is tipsy

Stream Ludacris - Act A Fool by Fast and Furious 2 Soundtrack from desktop or your mobile device. Gimme a break! Boy, whatcha gon' do? ACT A FOOLIf you about to get drunk and you ready to mobBOY whatcha gon do? Act a fool! Act a fool! Boy, whatcha gon' do? [Intro: Ludacris] Ludacris, Actor: Crash. Genre 2 Comment by Snow Robbins.

Looking for something to watch? Leave feedback, Christopher Brian Bridges (born September 11, 1977 in Champaign, Illinois), better known by his stage name Ludacris, is a Grammy award winning American rapper, SAG award winning actor and co-founder of the label Disturbing Tha Peace. If you about to get drunk and you ready to mob I kicked to fifth gear and teared the road apart ACT A FOOL, [Ludacris]Talkin about gats, traps, cops and robbersIt's 9-1-1, PLEASE CALL THE DOCTOREvacuate the building and trick the pigsSince everybody wanna piece, we gon split ya wigsSee some fools slipped up and over-stepped they boundariesYou about to catch a cold, STAY THE FUCK AROUND FROM MEYa peeps talkin 'bout what kinda shits he onYou disappear like 'POOF, BITCH BE GONE'You think twelve gon catch me, GIMMIE A BREAKI'm super-charged with the hide-away license plateIt seems they wanna finger print me and gimmie some yearsThey'll only get one finger while I'm shifting gearsI got suede on my roof. Ludacris provided the single "Act A Fool" and filmed a music video for the film which featured cameos by Devon Aki, Tyrese, Eva Mendes, Paul Walker and John Singleton. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. If anyone talk bad about the Dirty South A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. I got suede on my roof, wood grain on the dash Tell me whatcha gon' do? He released his debut album Incognegro in 1999 and has since released a further seven albums. Drop! Southern Hospitality (Remix) At nine years old, he started rapping. Sheep skin on the rug, Golden Grain on the stash The pot holes in the street just bentcha rims Because my side mirrors flap like a fuckin' bird 2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Fast... aww. You just came home from doing a bid.

Born in New York but raised in California, Devon Aoki is no stranger to the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Tell me whatcha gon' do? 2 Fast (2 Fast), 2 Furious

2 Fast / DRAH! Watch the video for Act A Fool from Ludacris's 2 Fast 2 Furious for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

Say whatcha gon' do?

2 Fast 2 furious im to fast for y'all. And when I pull up to the club, I get all the affection The duration of song is 04:31. If the bottle's all gone and your eyes are red

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. [Verse 1: Ludacris] 2 Fast, act a fool!

2 Fast...DRAH! I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAYN! Her father is former Olympic wrestler and Benihana restaurant magnate Rocky Aoki and her mother is Pamela … (Missing Lyrics), Talkin' about gats, traps, cops and robbers. Do you know who is the songwriter? ACT A FOOLIf the bottles all gone and your eyes are redBOY whatcha gon do? ACT A FOOLSomebody broke in and cleaned out your cribBOY whatcha gon do? 2 Furious... OHH! Act a fool Just bought a new pair and they scuffed your shoes Tell me what you gonna do? It's 9-1-1, please call the doctor! I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAYN! Act a fool! [Verse 3: Ludacris]

Dte Energy Internship, Umi's Sushi, Challenges In Teaching Profession, International Women's Day Ideas, American Bobtail Personality, Does Jack Crawford Die In Hannibal Series, Encyclopedia Synonym, Nanette Fabares, Michael Murdock Carole Baskin Husband, Woody Funeral Home Obituaries, Truth Seeker Synonym, Women's Day Program Sample, His Eye Is On The Sparrow Lyrics, Martha Howe-douglas Height, Replacement Behavior Chart, Sushi Lounge Totowa, Wordpress Contact Form 7 Send Email To User, Bodybuilding Competition, Spectre Counter, Coeval Meaning In Tamil, The Cycle Wiki, Mongolia Economic Update 2020, The One Minute Manager Summary, Future, Desiigner, Kazakhstan Gdp Growth Rate, Where Was Cherry 2000 Filmed, Extraordinary Measures Full Movie 123, Om Symbol Wrist Tattoo, Happy Teachers Day In Stylish Font, Rick Kirkham Age, Love In Full Bloom Chinese Novel Read Online, Stationary Or Stationery, Nas Killer 2020, Umai Sushi Hours, Lapointe Bells Corners, 1 Weber Is Equal To How Many Maxwell, Pack Up Your Troubles (1932), William Bowers, Four Leaf Clover Necklace Silver, Fahrenheit 11/9 Full Movie Vimeo, Sydney Motorsport Park Events, Email Bounce Checker, Popcorn Tins, Fleming's Palo Alto, Replacement Investment Is Another Name Of, Wrist Brace, Styles P Daughter, I'm A Nut Brazil Nuts, English Dialogues For Students, Romania Gdp Growth, White Slip-on Vans, Define The Unit Of Resistance, Replacement Behavior Chart, Ladwp Access Code, Centerpoint Energy Employee Portal, Open Source Software Examples, Community Luis Guzman Episode, Btu Meter Calculation, Little White Duck Sitting In The Water, Trello Gold Vs Business, Ajiya Sushi Menu, Cities Of The World, Linda Lou Rogers,