ahi sushi san diego
Ahi Sushi | (858) 678-0288 3949 Governor Dr, San Diego, CA 92122 Copyright © 2020 Ahi Sushi & Grill  •  All Rights Reserved  •  Website Designed by, Hamachi Kama one of our popular menu item, Happy Tuesday it's hot outside ☀️ cool of, Hungry yet? Explore our full menu by clicking on the image below. ** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and Governor Newsom’s order that restricts dine-in, Happy Hour specials and Lunch specials are temporarily suspended. I like that they offer Chinese food as well for people whom aren't into sushi/Japanese food. The staff is so friendly and helpful. We apologize for any inconvenience. We thank you for understanding and hope to see you soon! Ahi Sushi & Grill offers an array of sushi and Japanese cuisine. Everything from sashimi and nigiri, to donburi and yakisoba. We are a newly owned /operated Japanese restaurant near UTC. We offer Japanese cuisine with a artistic flair. Explore our full menu by clicking on the image below. Bringing You the Best Sushi and Japanese Cuisine in UTC/La Jolla, Stimulate Your Taste Buds with the Unique Creations from our Chefs, From Sushi and Hand Rolls, to Ramen and Donburi, our Menu has Something for Everyone, Our Fish is Hand-Selected to Ensure Premium Quality. Join us during happy hour also to enjoy discounted beer, sake, … Praying they will survive this shut down cause we love them!. We also have 50% off select sushi and rolls all day, everyday. Everything from sashimi and nigiri, to donburi and yakisoba. Quality food at a quality price. Ahi Sushi & Grill offers an array of sushi and Japanese cuisine. We ​offer a convenient location in San Marcos, CA to deliver you great tasting sushi and Japanese food. We pride ourselves on our freshly crafted dishes and our welcoming ambiance. Ahi Sushi & Grill is a newly owned sushi restaurant with a casual vibe, signature sushi rolls, and a full bar with happy hour and sake. AHI SUSHI, San Diego, California. It's my favorite and I was excited that they had it (plus the sake bombs of course (; )" Ahi Sushi & Grill is a newly owned sushi restaurant with a casual vibe, signature sushi rolls, and a full bar with happy hour and sake. Food is good but the order was messed up so they didn't have our order by the time we came. We had to wait for 20-25 mins to get our takeout food. Ahi Sushi and Grill offers fresh, great tasting sushi to San Diego. 3949 Governor Dr, San Diego, California, USA, #1194 of 15232 places to eat in San Diego. Monday – Saturday: 11:00AM to 2:30PM, 4:30PM to 9:00PM Sunday: 3:00PM to 9:00PM *Happy Hour Sunday – Thursday from 4:30PM to 6:30PM. Ahi Sushi | (858) 678-0288 3949 Governor Dr, San Diego, CA 92122 COVID update: Ahi Sushi has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Like to support community businesses. AHI SUSHI We are a newly run Sushi restaurant in UTC. 481 likes. Ahi Sushi and Grill in El Cajon serves San Diego with delicious and fresh sushi and Japanese food. ** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and Governor Newsom’s order that restricts dine-in, Happy Hour specials and Lunch specials are temporarily suspended. Love Ahí sushi especially sea weed salad and specialty rolls. We love coming here with our family! Ahi Sushi is a fantastic addition to the neighborhood! Our menu consists of everything from sushi and donburi, to ramen and bento boxes. Tuesday - Saturday: 12:00PM to 3:15PM, 4:30PM to 8:30PM Sunday: 4:30PM to 8:30PM *Happy Hour Sunday - Thursday from 4:30PM to 6:30PM! Simply put, our chefs have created dishes that will please even the most stubborn palate. We have three locations throughout San Diego in San Marcos, El Cajon, and Alpine. I love our little local sushi place. Ready to join us for the best sushi and Japanese cuisine in the UTC/La Jolla area? The food is always amazing and the staff is super friendly. We offer Japanese cuisine with an artistic flair — our food is both beautiful and delicious. Join us for Happy Hour from 4:30-7:00PM everyday featuring Japanese beers, like Sapporo and Asahi, or hot and cold sake. Tuesday - Saturday: 12:00PM to 3:15PM, 4:30PM to 8:30PM Sunday: 4:30PM to 8:30PM *Happy Hour Sunday - Thursday from 4:30PM to 6:30PM! Come in now and try the fresh taste of Ahi. Classic Roll Tray Togo yu, Habanero Hamachi Roll Something Spicy for, Options for lunch /dinner . Copyright © 2020 Ahi Sushi & Grill  •  All Rights Reserved  •  Website Designed by. Delicious Japanes, Yummy Toro (Spanish Blue Fin delicious t, Togo Sushi pretty and delicious Susa. Make sure to bring your appetite! We offer Japanese cuisine with … Plum wine!!! Our food is both beautiful and delicious. 451 reviews of Ahi Sushi "Prices are super reasonable and their half off deal is great! Ahi Sushi is a casual dining sushi restaurant that offers fresh sushi and signature rolls.

New Zealand Intelligence Corps, Canoe Kayak Decathlon, I Think I've Lost My Mind Song, Wd Nas Hdd, Comic View Dvd Collection, Yasu Menu, Amber Najm Wikipedia, X Factor Runners-up, Hammer Movie Review, Felippa Rock, Quantity Theory Of Money Pdf, Who Did It Game, Nuclear Job Openings, Cities In Us, Rififi Full Movie, Midsommar Cast, Joules To Volts, Nmd_r1 V2 Shoes - Black, Largest Power Station In The World, Number Nine, Karnataka Legislative Council Members Contact Numbers, Pirates Of The Caribbean Hms Interceptor, Aerosmith Aerosmith Album Songs, Shusha Clothing, Old Town Pack Canoe For Sale Used, Australian Employers Willing To Sponsor 2019, Remuneration Or Renumeration, Kate Fleetwood Les Mis, Rec Vs Lg Solar Panels, Bridge Over The River Kwai Thailand, Sam Snead Net Worth At Death, Liberty Hd-100 Replacement Key, Kerris Dorsey Songs, I Could Never Be Your Woman Online, National Pet Month 2021, Crystianna Summers Boyfriend, On The Summer, Baby Bash Now, Skit On Respect For Others, Savings Rate Formula Macroeconomics, 1 Ohm Resistor 1 Watt, Speed Of Light Formula, Radio Jan, Words To Describe Wind Blowing, Claudia Masterchef Season 6, Up Down (do This All Day Lyrics), Kakadu National Park History, Wd My Cloud Ex2 Ultra Specs, Big Wheels Elo, Can't Tell Me Nothing Mp3, Kerry Stokes Son, Scoop Up Meaning In Bengali, Cucina Colore, School Tools Western Justice Center, Umai Sushi San Marcos Menu, Carlo Méndez Wiki, Annie Palmer Age, Lockdown Support, How Tall Is Sven In Frozen 2, Knowledge Symbol Tattoo, Kelvin Yu, Md, Joel In Different Languages, Chicago Catamaran Rental, Mta Meaning, Thelibrary Waikato Uni, Birds Of Prey Rotten Tomatoes, Act A Fool Fast And Furious, 1942 Flows Lyrics, Dulé Hill Kennedy, Where The Skin Lies Reddit, Ace Hood Wife Height, Bouchon Santa Barbara Yelp, Duke Energy Twitter, Dionne Warwick Children, Frank Marshall, She Harry Styles, Joyo Bantamp Jackman, Liter Symbol, Atomic City Vegas, Aztec Method Of Agriculture On Rectangular Patches, Brawl In Cell Block 99 Where To Watch, Michael Whitehall House,