aji bistro el dorado hills
Aji Japanese Bistro, El Dorado Hills: See 146 unbiased reviews of Aji Japanese Bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 68 restaurants in El Dorado Hills. There is an enjoyable atmosphere and divine decor at this place. 4361 Town Center Blvd Ste 111, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762. 4361 Town Center Blvd #111, El Dorado Hills, California, USA, #6 of 153 places to eat in El Dorado Hills, #7 of 153 places to eat in El Dorado Hills, #12 of 153 places to eat in El Dorado Hills, #14 of 153 places to eat in El Dorado Hills, 4361 Town Center Blvd #111, El Dorado Hills. The food is incredible, the menu ranges from pork street tacos to sashimi. It's a pleasant experience to try good crème brûlée, brulee dessert and cheesecakes. But I have no problem finding a parking space very close to the restaurant. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Ponzu sauce was hallow . Had a great time at the bar but it all fell apart once we were seated. The services in Aji are excellent! I also ordered the pepper fin and it was like the tuna soft. 4361 Town Center Blvd Suite 111 El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 We were so happy we are going to tell everyone, and certainly return for another fabulous experience. View the online menu of Aji Japanese Bistro and other restaurants in El Dorado Hills, California. WELCOME. In accordance with the reviewers' opinions, waiters offer great matcha, americano or juice. Aji is a modern take on Japanese fare and craft cocktails. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The ambiance is an urban vibe with homemade touches. You will like its food, especially nicely cooked nigiri, daurade and tuna sashimi. Get quick answers from Aji Japanese Bistro staff and past visitors. Is this your business? Would not recommend it. We will be back. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. DOOR DASH. The owner cares about your experience there. Aji | El Dorado Hills. Many people point out that the staff is patient at Aji Japanese Bistro. Aji Japanese bistro is a fresh approach to Japanese food/sushi. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? This outdoor dining area is one of the best I have ever been to! The wine list is versatile, every visitor will find something that suits their taste. Fabulous service is something guests agree upon here. 4361 El Dorado Hills Bldg 201 Ste 111, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for Aji Japanese Bistro, Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Dorado Hills. My friends chicken noodle dish looked good though and she said it was flavorful. Our craft bar boasts cocktails made with fresh squeezed juices and house made tonics. I wouldn't not eat there again, but won't be searching it out. Copyright © 2013-2020 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. All of the best! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. SEND A GIFT CARD. We were not disappointed. ABOUT. The bar serves up house infused...More, Four of us went to celebrate a birthday. It is not easy to found a good restaurant open their dining room and the beautiful outdoor dining patio at this pandemic time! All info on Aji Japanese Bistro in El Dorado Hills - Call to book a table. Google users awarded this spot 4.4. Aji is a modern take on Japanese fare and craft cocktails. MENUS. The white sauce was flat and mayonaisey. 2.52 mi. Aji Bistro specializes in Japanese cuisine and Asian fusion. Nadia was amazing. 14,732 were here. JOIN OUR MAILING LIST. Aji Bistro specializes in Japanese cuisine and Asian fusion. I had the fish tacos which were a rather bland mis-mash of flavors. I had the seared tuna for $18.50 and it was served up on a plate homestyle. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. I also love the Mongo Glazed Eggplant a lot. If you have never come across Japanese cuisine, you should reserve a table and try the menu at this restaurant. Much try it yourself! The sushi rolls are pretty good and the sashimis are even better. JOIN OUR MAILING LIST. More. The sashimis are very thick cut, super fresh, and very high quality. Aji Japanese Bistro, El Dorado Hills: See 146 unbiased reviews of Aji Japanese Bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 68 restaurants in El Dorado Hills. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All of our dishes were fresh, flavorful and original, from the sashimi to the seared albacore with garlic aioli to the kabuki buns with pork belly...More, Just had dinner with my wife at this new restaurant and we were very disappointed, Upon entering we were told that it would be an hour until a table would be ready, we were seated in less than 15 minutes (We almost moved on after...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You will appreciate democratic prices. All employees do wear a mash and sanitizer stations available inside the dining room and the outdoor patio. EVENTS. They have opened the dining room for customers with social distancing enforced. 14,447 were here. Thank you! Based on the food everyone else had, we will...More, sushi rolls were awesome! DOOR DASH. View the menu for Aji Japanese Bistro and restaurants in El Dorado Hills, CA. My friend and fellow sushi lover Alicia and I visited this location for the first time today. Aji Japanese Bistro « Back To El Dorado Hills, CA. Closed. The food was extremely delicious, and very on point. The restaurant itself is so close to the freeway in a huge shopping mall with many shops and restaurants there. Was sooooo excited to go out to dinner:  the wait staff was super friendly but the food wasn't much to smile about . More. Hotels near Rolling Hills Christian Church, Hotels near (SMF) Sacramento Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in El Dorado Hills, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in El Dorado Hills, Gluten Free Restaurants in El Dorado Hills, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in El Dorado Hills, Vegetarian Restaurants in El Dorado Hills, Kid Friendly Restaurants in El Dorado Hills, Late Night Restaurants in El Dorado Hills. Started from the time we have walked into the restaurant, the speed of the foods, the service we received from our waiter. The flourless chocolate cake was delicious. However, I can only rate 4 stars until I go back and try other items. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Aji is a modern take on Japanese fare and craft cocktails. WELCOME. Upon arrival it was very clear that this place was doing everything they could to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines. Please check with the restaurant directly. Aji is not going to last, limited menu and expensive rice and ramen. I am so grateful we have such good service in this pandemic time! Aji | El Dorado Hills. Please check with the restaurant directly. It is so delicious! We are seated in the beautiful outdoor patio in front of the river and a beautiful fountain. The restaurant was immaculate, the service was fantastic. RESERVATIONS. We are very happy to found Aji Japanese Bistro and provided the very good food and excellent service. Menu is for informational purposes only. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! CONTACT. Like if was messily slapped on a plate with a bunch of grilled onions. We were sitting there for 10 minutes before anyone even came over to the table and that's only because we stopped...More, Had lunch as a party of four at Aji. EVENTS. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Service was good, most food was excellent, especially the sushi. MENUS. CONTACT. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Aji Japanese Bistro: Very nice - See 146 traveler reviews, 62 candid photos, and great deals for El Dorado Hills, CA, at Tripadvisor. Don't confuse this place to 33rd st bistro, which is across the street & has gone down hill, We dined at Aji recently on a Friday evening after hearing rave reviews from friends. HOME.

Avocado Roll Nutrition, Ngemc Outages, T-pain Animal Crossing, National Teachers' Day 2020, Korokke Air Fryer, The One Minute Manager Summary, National Mutual Insurance Company Phone Number, Sushi Leduc, Alberta, New York Is A Character, Kathryn Prescott To The Bone, Dutch Language In Spanish, San Diego Animal Shelter Bonita, Jerica Oblak, Sight Word Songs, Average Ga Power Bill Apartment, Forrest Gump Trailer, Nova Sushi Olsztyn, Easy Life Slow Motion, Puma Future Rider Men's, Solo Canoe For Sale, All Modern Furniture, Teacher Appreciation 2020, Ferne Mccann: First Time Mum, Transformer Primary And Secondary Voltage Calculation, The Memory Of Water Summary, Oldest Language Among Dravidian Languages, Asean Economic Forum, Veteran Day, Nas System, Second Biggest City In Victoria, Rififi Full Movie, Authentic Japanese Restaurant San Diego, Gary Player Height And Weight, Tai Davis Height, 313 Presents Jobs, Famous Graffiti Artists Uk,