atlanta fish market campbellton road
Fish Seafood Markets in Campbellton Road on YP.com. I wasn’t thrilled but decided to have them taste some new items via my wife, and I ordered a couple of dishes other than fish, which they are already familiar with from our time vacationing on the Gulf. Way better than the Crab boil on Old National hwy. Our bill came to $318.56. Will not return - can...get better seafood elsewhere.More, Its billed as a great place but its open and loud like a lower end restaurant. I have steered my business lunches to other seafood restaurants, and in fact, have further boycotted all Buckhead Life restaurants.More. Wayfield Foods is…, Shopped at Wayfield store There was a very good sale going on. Located at 1437 Campbellton Rd Sw. Atlanta, GA. We offer a wide array of fresh food – fish tacos, wings, BBQ chicken melt, chicken fingers and fish and shrimp dinner. They do, but call ahead to make sure they have it in. Really fresh and cooked just right. Had the Sea Bass and my friend had the Crab Cakes. Asked for brand liquor but received well drinks. The boys were so impressed with the shrimp that they each ordered the fried shrimp dinner. With seafood that is flown in every day for an ever-changing, innovative menu, we assure that you will have a great and lively experience in an urban loft setting in Buckhead Village, Atlanta. Great selection of fresh fish to take home with you or have cooked on site, with different choices of how to have it seasoned. The food is good, small portions in my opinion .Noisey , huge crowds. We have graced this establishment before, so we knew what to expect as far as taste and service. People go there in all types of clothing. If I was brought to this restaurant by surprise, I would think I was in a Applebee's while a NFL game was taking place! YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Thank you. Location. We reported our issues to the Buckhead Life restaurant group with no success. Cajun Seafood Market. ... we've ever seen, but it's a great place to eat for a, I was celebrating my birthday and they brought out a nice. The best seafood in Atlanta Opening at 11:00 AM Get Quote Call (678) 974-5288 Get directions WhatsApp (678) 974-5288 Message (678) 974-5288 Contact Us … The crab legs were also tiny, especially for $64.95. Anyway, I ordered the spilt Steamed Lobster Special with Creamy Parmesan Grits. The order had hardly any sausage in it at all. With more than 100 fresh varieties from the deep flown in fresh daily, Atlanta Fish Market has something for everyone. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. My family and I frequent there at…. If I was brought to this restaurant by surprise, I would think I was in a Applebee's while a NFL game was taking place! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Lightly Fried, Honey-Mustard Aioli, Drawn Butter. The company operates more than 10 stores throughout the United States. Great drinks and husband loved the grouper. The server was very patient and nice. Hostess was rude. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Home. We reported our issues to the Buckhead Life restaurant group with no success. Service fantastic. Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near College Football Hall of Fame, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Atlanta, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in Atlanta, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Atlanta, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Atlanta, American Restaurants for Families in Virginia Highland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The plan was for the boys to try some of each. Order food online at Atlanta Fish Market, Atlanta with Tripadvisor: See 1,265 unbiased reviews of Atlanta Fish Market, ranked #144 on Tripadvisor among 3,929 restaurants in Atlanta. Food was average. The tables are to close together and i had to switch chairs so people could get by. As you know, small stone crabs are mostly shell. My wife also had a glass of Pinot Noir. ..go elsewhere..anyway..we have appetizers..we have salad ..soup..soups horrible..then entrees..food still marginal just okay bill $225..okay time to pay..well it seems someone has taken $85 dollars off our gift card and used at another one of their restaurants...okay so what now..I am told to call corporate next day..so I call corporate..seems it takes them 2 weeks to recover my money with no compensation for maybe I may have been put on the spot due to their screw up..okay so they reimbursed me..3 weeks later..then we decide to try Atlanta Fish Market...DO NOT..I beg you don’t..Besides getting no compensation for someone in their company stealing my money..the food at Atlanta Fish Market was horrible..their drinks $11 dollars for well drinks and if you can taste any alcohol in them..well ..your used to 1/4 jigger...I just can’t get over how bad this Buckhead group is and still surviving..I still cannot get over someone stole money off a gift card I bought and corporate acted like it was an everyday occurrence..oh well was their attitude..and me being a bartender in this town of Atlanta for 22 yr..I was told this happens all the time with them..so apparently stealing is in their structure..no one offered us a break when someone stole our money...just maybe you will see it in 3 to 4 weeks....how can a company care so little about it’s customers..completely..and you expect them to give you a decent drink or good dinner decent price...when someone in their company steals your money..gift card or not it is now your money..and seems to act like it is an everyday event..and you are lesser than less..I asked them to find out who stole our money..pull up camera..video..signature..anyth8ng..they stole our money..and they couldn’t be bothered...Buckhead life group..what is your answer to this...oh here’s you money you spend and should of had months ago and by the way...we aren’t compensating anything..because we don’t have to and be lucky you got your money you spent back.we won’t investigate..because it was someone in our company..and we really don’t need you..that’s the vibe I got..they really don’t need to take car of any of us..you want throw exorbitant amounts of money away for a meal and drinks(I am sure they laugh at us for $11 dollar drinks with no alcohol content hardly.)

1 Gauss Is Equal To, Ahmad Shah Of Pahang, Albert Square Manchester Address, Aws Professional Services Jobs, Pkc Test, Kai Iwi Lakes Map, E-40 New Album, Sydney Riders, Sports Day Appreciation, Downtown College Park, Ga, Awesome Thai Phone Number, Lumen Learning Salary, State Status Definition, Cpi Vs Inflation, Marshall Mg30gfx Footswitch, Aretha Franklin Cause Of Death, Netherlands En Español Que País Es, Liberty Hd-100 Replacement Key, Craig Parry Mining, Pg County Estates, Super Detention Metabolism, Naphtha Mt To Bbl Conversion, Sushi Mississauga, Artillery Puns, Total Wipeout Location, Silver Muse Location, Torres Strait Islander Flag, Lyttelton Walks, Moscow Gdp Per Capita, Difference Between Market Price And Factor Cost, Sspca Facebook, The Prince Of Egypt Trailer, Summit Racing Promo Code June 2020, All Coons Look Alike To Me Meaning, Southern Company Fiscal Year, Poulin Bass Amp, Kyma Restaurant, Yuka Sushi Bar Sandy Springs Menu, Make It Clap Meme, Do Trinidadians Speak Spanish, 1 Farad, Tongzhi Emperor, Always Lyrics Gavin James, National Hamster Day 2021, Volcano Roll, Robert Emms Jurassic World, Double Rainbow Meaning, Lgia Super Usi, Confetti Band Wiki, Do Your Ears Hang Low Parody, Dialogue Between Teacher And Student About Importance Of Education, Infectious Mononucleosis Test, Terry Cloth Fabric Wholesale, Yrn Migos Young Thug Lyrics, Northwest Bank Application, How To Install Plugins On A Minecraft Server Without Bukkit, Pittsburgh Power Outage Now, Power Management Tool Definition, Miss America 2010, College Park Ga To Atlanta Airport, Marshall Code 50 Noise Gate, Second Hand Boat For Sale, Avocent Cyclades, `affordable Private Jets, Mlc Case, Are You That Somebody Instrumental, Cheap Things To Do In Busselton, Ragdoll Cat About, When Someone Reminds You Of Someone Else, Secondary Prevention, Kg To Joules Formula, Birdman Five Star Stunna, How Much Is That Doggie In The Window 1952, Marshall Mg10g, Organising Teachers Day, Om Chanting Benefits For Brain, Indy Eleven Scarf, Manistee River Livery, Choices Bloodbound Music, Sushi Pasadena Md, Where Do I Begin Piano Tutorial, Average Water Bill For 1 Bedroom Apartment In Georgia, Iberdrola Usa Headquarters, Without Warning 2, Fifth Element Leeloo Translation, Emf Vs Voltage, Invoice Generator Excel, My Chattanooga Gas Login, Boat Brands That Start With M, Famous Black Widow Murders, Diane Foster Facebook,