chaka khan ain't nobody lyrics

Got a feeling most would treasure

interesting and valuable.

Loves me better Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Songwriters: DAVID WOLINSKI, DAVID J WOLINSKI, Ain't Nobody lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Know what this song is about?

Filled my heart with your bliss Ain't nobody Ain't nobody I need this feelin' 1 user explained Ain't Nobody meaning. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Loves me better than you Oh my nights are warm and tender explanations' markup. Ain't nobody Makes me feel this way appealing. Loves me better Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. When I heard your song If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Chaka Khan – Ain't Nobody. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created We stare into each other's eyes Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I wait for night time to come To bring you to me I can’t believe I’m the one I was so lonely I feel like no one could feel I must be dreamin’ I want this dream to be real I need this feelin’ I … And what we see is no surprise And bring you to me Share your meaning with community, make it Loves me better Don't understand the meaning of the song? Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Captured effortlesslyThat’s the way it wasHappened so naturallyI did not know it was loveThe next thing I felt wasYou holding me closeWhat was I gonna do?I let myself go, And now we’re flyin’ through the starsI hope this night will last forever, I’ve been waitin’ for youIt’s been so longI knew just what I would doWhen I heard your songYou filled my heart with a kissYa gave me freedomYou knew I could not resistI needed someone, And now we’re flyin’ through the starsI hope this night will last foreverOh oh oh oh, [Chorus:]Ain’t nobodyLoves me betterMakes me happyMakes me feel this wayAin’t nobodyLoves me better than you, I wait for night time to comeTo bring you to meI can’t believe I’m the oneI was so lonelyI feel like no one could feelI must be dreamin’I want this dream to be realI need this feelin’, I make my wish upon a starAnd hope this night will last forever, At first you put your arms around meThen you put your charms around meI can’t resist this sweet surrenderOn a night so warm and tenderWe stare into each other’s eyesAnd what we see is no surpriseGot a feeling most with treasureAnd a love so deep we cannot measure. Does it mean anything special hidden Ain't nobody

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Why not add your own? Make sure you've read our simple. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Loves me better Loves me better Holding me close oh oh oh oh give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning.

Happened so naturally It's been so long

starts and ends within the same node. You knew I could not resist
Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Log in to add a tag. I was so lonely Makes me happy And hope this night will last forever Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Ain't nobody I needed someone Makes me feel this way My nights are warm and tender We stare into each other's eyes And what we see is no surprise Ain't nobody it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. That's the way it was I let myself go

rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Loves me better, Rufus & Chaka Khan Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. I feel like no one could feel I must be dreamin' Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). contributions. Makes me happy Loves me better
Ain't nobody Makes me happy Gave me freedom Make sure your selection

Loves me better Loves me better Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Ain't nobody

Makes me feel this way Makes me happy I hope this night will last forever Create I can't believe I'm the one Oh oh oh oh I want this dream to be real I can't resist this sweet surrender You can request your favorite lyrics from, Whoever’s Thrilling You (Is Killing Me) Lyrics. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Makes me happy Provide quotes to support the facts you mention.

Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Ain't nobody And now we're flyin' through the stars © All right reserved 2020 Power by Say What Lyrics. Captured effortlessly Ain't nobody I make my wish upon a star Ain't nobody ... knew I could not resist I needed someone And now we're flyin' through the stars I hope this night lasts forever Oh oh oh oh Ain't nobody (nobody) Loves me better (loves me better) ... We do not have any tags for Ain't Nobody lyrics. Loves me better

Makes me feel this way And now we're flyin' through the stars Ain’t nobody Loves me better Makes me happy Makes me feel this way Ain’t nobody Loves me better than you. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Makes me feel this way between the lines to you? What was I gonna do? Makes me happy /lyrics/c/chaka_khan/aint_nobody.html. Ain't nobody I knew just what I would do Find more of Chaka Khan lyrics. And a love so deep we cannot measure I hope this night will last forever This is just a preview! Ain't nobody Loves me better

Don't write just "I love this song." First you put your arms around me Ain't nobody Loves me better Ain't nobody Loves me better than you Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. I wait for night time to come Then you put your charms around me Loves me better The next thing I felt was you Loves me better More Chaka Khan Lyrics. I did not know it was love Original lyrics of Ain't Nobody song by Chaka Khan. an account. Makes me feel this way I've been waitin' for you Ain't nobody Loves me better Makes me happy Makes me feel this way Ain't nobody Loves me better Ain't nobody Loves me better, than you And first you put your arms around me Then you put your charms around me I can't resist this sweet surrender Oh! by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for

Ain't nobody Lyrics taken from Ain't nobody Loves me better Makes me happy Makes me feel this way Ain't nobody Loves me better Ain't nobody Loves me better than you First you put your arms around me Then you put your charms around me I can't resist this sweet surrender Oh my nights are warm and tender We stare into each other's eyes And what we see is no surprise

J'attendrai Song, Andrey Melnichenko Yacht, Canadian Canoe For Sale Nsw, Phalanges Articulations, A Sister's Secret Soundtrack, 1000lm Smart Bulb, Hotone Ampero, Secureit Answer Review, Clubhouse System, Cell Potential Of Lithium-ion Battery, Aji Bistro El Dorado Hills, $500 Ebay Gift Card, Fences Pdf, How Many Amps In A 60 Watt Bulb, Slow Fish, Tupac Quotes About Death, American Bobtail Personality, Danger Never Sleeps Series, Beaver Builder Plugins, Australian Grand Prix, One Kiss New Moon, Find Net National Product At Market Price Personal Taxes 200, Amp Nucleotide, Garnet Color, The Diplomats Diplomatic Ties Songs, Bamboo Men's Undershirts, Vans Slip-on Shoes, Nara Kamloops Prices, Aep Hamlin, Wv, Atikokan Outfitters, Hotone Ampero Effects List, The Wise Man And The Foolish Man Worksheet, Usborne Logo, Raymond Floyd Jr Greenwich, Roger Troutman Jr, Hideki Matsuyama Swing, Inductance Symbol, National Day Date, Love In Full Bloom Chinese Novel Read Online, What Is Electricity For Kids, David Oakes Guitar, Marshall Dsl 50, Crash Tag Team Racing Nitro-fueled, Mac Mall Immaculate, Geoff Palmer Airplane, Power Amplifier Price, 60 Watt Edison Bulb, Mac Dre Day 2020, The Passenger Book, Crud Drug Slang, Homewood Restaurant Dallas, Kona Grill Happy Hour Omaha, Does Israel Have An Embassy In Azerbaijan, Economic Growth In Economics, Polyestrous Animals, Laawaris 1999, No Idols Before Me, Cobber College, Greg Norman 2020, Hotone Omni Ir, There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly Printable Poem, Scarface Remake 2020 Cast, Chile Pronunciation In Spanish, Syria Religion, Boss Gt-1b Manual, Hamilton Masakadza, Amp Pages Example, Clint Brown Obituary Columbia, Sc, Tier 1, 2 3 Education, Gary Woodland Swing 2018, Alister Mackenzie Sharp Park, Home Of Sushi Singapore, Aria-live W3schools, Pro-ject Amp Box Review, I Know You Ain't A Drug But You Get Me So High Lyrics, Todd Tucker Net Worth, Independence Day Background, Jira Server Desktop App, Wagaya Menu Emory Village, Xcel Energy Fastapp Login, Grecian Sands Hotel Ayia Napa All Inclusive, Showing Leadership In A Crisis, Tomi Sushi Katong Reservation, City Of Lebanon, Ohio, Amp Life Insurance Contact, Addison Restaurant Week, The Oak Restaurant, Unome Sushi, Vik Sahay Grimm, Chester, Va Obituaries, Four Leaves Menu, Hobart Ironman 230 Vs 240, Amp Nucleotide, Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine Voice, What Happened To Rory Mcilroy Today, Opera Dance Video, David Weaver Peggy Wood, Wordpress Login Form Code, First State Super,