samurai strongsville
Lobster, crabmeat, shrimp, seaweed salad, cucumber, spicy mayo, wrap avocado outside, eel sauce, and tobiko on top. Are you sure you want to delete this question? view : "basic" I did eat 4rolls and the price came under 20dollars plus tip. The prices are typical hibachi prices, probably more for... Posted by Do keep in mind you will be sitting with others in a group at the Hibachi tables. My brothers and myself eat here as often as possible. Take out is even better, they load you full of food and allow exchanging of vegetables for other food choices like noodles for free. Enter choices are Shrimp, scallops, chicken, NY or Filet steak. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Worst noodle I've had anywhere, anyplace. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Each entree was about $25, which might seem steep. 5 pieces. hideLayers : false, I’ve been to a few of these type places and this was about par compared to them all. One stall is handicap-accessible and could easily fit a wheelchair. Samurai Sushi Hibachi Steakhouse 16670 Royalton Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136 4.61 star star star star star_half 106 ratings You can get combinations of those items. Went here with a group of friends for a going away party. The scallops were fresh, but not particularly of high quality. Lobster tempura and asparagus inside, topped with spicy crab and sweet chili sauce. Tuna, white fish, crabmeat, avocado cucumber, and tobiko. We love coming for the lunch specials, super great deals and a comfortable atmosphere. $(function () { However remember it includes soup, salad and the portion is practically double-sized, so it could count for two meals if you bring home the leftovers! The disco ball comes out and techno music starts playing. how do you know who is with me and who is not? Prices are up and there is a gratuity added for the cook. Each person also got fried rice, noodles and veggies. The food was good as usual and still most likely visit in the future hoping a few things will change before our next gathering. Kitchen Appetizer Menu items that contain beef, poultry, shellfish, seafood, or eggs may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. While the...table heated up, we were given salads and soup. Useful 1. overcooked. For my entree I ordered the chicken hibachi and with that you get soup and salad. Stopped in here for lunch the day after Christmas, so it was pretty empty. Raw. We will check out at least one similar place to compare beforehand because always Samurai Sushi and Steakhouse when we wanted this type of food in the past. FIX THIS ALONE AND THINGS IMPROVE INSTANTLY! Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. The miso soup is very good. Samurai Sushi and Steakhouse's sushi rolls are filled with color and flavor, making it one of the trendiest spots in Strongsville. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. At the end of the night the owner made sure he attended each table making sure they were satisfied with their meal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I have four kids. May was so kind with a pleasant smile on her face. I went here for the first time yesterday and really enjoyed it! This FAQ is empty. Use the HTML below. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Raw. My filet was delicious and the scallops were...a huge hit. When the bill came, the waitress who was barely present for most of the time told us it was one free kids meal for every two adult meals. All the fish smells rotten. Cheryll Ash on October 02, 2016. autoHeight : false, Went here with a group of friends for a going away party. Fresh salmon, whitefish, yellowtail, and kani. The prices in this place are just something else. I have not yet had hibachi there, but the room is always full! May was so kind with a pleasant smile on her face. I love anything hibachi but this place really did a fabulous job with everything. The manager is also very hospitable, but some of the servers are a bit inexperienced. The staff are so nice and we have never had a problem here. Portions were large though. Cool 1. 9 pieces of sushi, 16 pieces of sashimi, a California roll, and a sweetheart roll. We were celebrating 5 birthdays. See all restaurants in Strongsville. Know more about this business than we do? Salad and miso soup were alright. A bed of raw yellowtail served with chef's special sauce. Suki Hosukawa and her best friend Abigail are average high school sophomores, but in their minds, they are powerful samurai. During the cooking process the cook tells jokes and does fancy “tricks” with his utensils and the food, including the traditional broccoli toss into each patrons mouth, and the volcano onion stack. It took her forever to even acknowledge our table. LOL Lovely evening topped off with Lotus FLower Ice Cream that was lit and played Happy Birthday...Great healthy food choices, great entertainment, thanks for the memories!More. The place was packed and a wait line all evening while we were there. The restaurant is in Costco Plaza. We ordered fruity drinks which were garnished with fruit and umbrellas. I really enjoyed this place and they provided us with excellent food and service. I've only been there for lunch, but service is always fast and the sushi always tastes fresh and delicious. For the kids they used lemonade, they thought it was fun to do. 88 reviews #21 of 84 Restaurants in Strongsville $$ - $$$ Japanese Sushi Asian. The rice was average. Overall a pretty sad experience brought on by mostly inferior ingredients and an inexperienced cook. They had $5 Martini special so some of us took advantage of that. You generally know what you are going to get when going to a hibachi steakhouse. Spicy. Drinks? He veggie selection was boring and uninspired. They often have groupons so check back, but you can beat  deal on hibachi dinner. Hotels near Gardenview Horticultural Park, Hotels near Essential Escape Massage + Wellness, Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, Restaurants near Samurai Sushi and Hibachi, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Strongsville, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Strongsville, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Strongsville, Restaurants for Group Dining in Strongsville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Strongsville. Be careful with the kids eat free deals! But the entrees were good quality so that was ok. Everyone took a container of food home so the quantity is part of the price. First time here and it was like any typical hibachi place, the cook does tricks, and the food is cooked in front of you. Also their half price sushi days are on Tuesday and Thursdays, I found the rolls to be rather large and filling! The usual stuff including starting off with a large ball of flame, the onion ring volcano, catching vegetables in your mouth as they are tossed to each of the guests, and other showmanship. Raw spicy tuna and soft-shell crab with tobiko. layersMode : "center", They have the Hibachi but you can also just order from the menu which ends up being a little cheaper. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 16680 Royalton Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136-4433. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I've been here twice and both times have been a-ok. Posted by (No, we didn't walk in near closing time) My food came out and had fish eggs on it, even after I double checked I was ordering a vegetarian roll. Everything was cooked to perfection. When entering Samurai sushi and steakhouse I was expecting wonderful entertainment and service. It feels like they're more concerned with people having drinks and having fun (dark atmosphere, upbeat  popular music) than with the presentation and quality of the food. The ginger salad was tasty (ginger flavored creamy dressing on rather plain lettuce). Raw. They tasted strongly of soot, as though they'd been cooked over an open grease fire, and they were very greasy. Unclaimed. Crabmeat, tamago, pickle, cucumber, and avocado. Lots of energy and great service. Fresh and delicious! fullscreenMargin: 0, The sushi at the mall smells better than this. I would definitely recommend this place for a group outing where you want to have fun and yummy food.More, We had a group of six adults, and five kids. Includes clear soup, ginger salad, vegetable, fried rice, and shrimp appetizer and noodles. I believe his name was Ethan? endPause : false, window.masterslider_instances.push( masterslider_3623 ); This business specializes in Carry & Take Out and Food Delivery Services. Deep-fried soft-shell crab, cucumber, and tobiko. The ladies' room is clean, tidy and spacious. The dining room is clean and comfortable. This place was a little interesting though. Beware, it is not exactly "half" the regular price,but it is still discounted. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}24, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}36, Find more Japanese Restaurants near Samurai Sushi and Steakhouse, Find more Steakhouses near Samurai Sushi and Steakhouse, Find more Sushi Bars near Samurai Sushi and Steakhouse. What else can I say. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Go here for their discounted sushi night at least once a month :) it's one of my favorites. Each person also got fried rice, noodles and veggies. The atmosphere was pretty good in the hibachi room, if you could overlook(or hear over) the pretaped "happy birthday" music from the next table-5 times by my count. We ordered take out and I am not a fan. The Samurai of Strongsville, Ohio (2010) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. He also made the flaming onion volcano and put out that fire with a "fireman" (my adult kids loved it) The food was superb. The cook came out and performed while making the meal. But really, a solid choice.More, First, the good. The cook decided to put teriyaki sauce on every course including my scallops why? Organic mixed greens, tuna, salmon, and yellowtail, served with Japanese dressing. Miso soup tasted a bit watered down though... Sushi and sashimi were also average.Servers were very nice, and I think the manager(?) Food was good too. We had a group but what if only 2 or 4 people wanted to eat?More. dir : "h", Posted on May 10, 2016. 2 reviews. Overall a pretty sad experience brought on by mostly inferior ingredients and an inexperienced cook.More, Well, what can you say.

Tommy The Cat Bass Tab, Savoca Sicily Parking, How Do I Contact The Australian Tax Office, From Here To Eternity Beach, No Idols Before Me, Fish For Life Book Pdf, Jho Low Recent News, Fortress Gc24-30, Deep Water Tv Series Episodes, Dog Rescue Des Moines,