fabolous street dreams review

That’s not to say that the kid has no street flow, but he just knows how to keep the dance floor packed. When he’s talking to a shorty and explaining to her how he’s in love with her Fab shines ridiculously. After listening to the album, i figured out why. When I heard the song "Into You" I thought Fabolous was a friggin joke. When i heard his first LP call Gettho Fabolous,I understood two things.First,Fabolous was a remake of Mase with the same horrible boring voice and the same bad lyrics.second thing,i found his music so bad that i was petrify.When i was going to listen to his second album Street Dreams,it was for the fun and for see if Fabolous could do worst that Mase and the album Ghetto Fabolous. The beats are off da hook, and go together perfectly with the lyrics Fabolous provides. 13

This CD is much of a improvement since his first album "Ghetto Fabolous." The reason for this was i knew Fabolous had some very good raps in some songs, and that he could do a really good album one day. © 2020 METACRITIC, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Of course females love it, but some of males can dig it too. i think hes bangin n thangs shit i wanna make him mine so holla!! He still has the nearly unlistenable boring voice but this time around he makes it work with the help of fairly solid production. I'll tell you what i thought about here in a second, but here's the track listing (and some of my thoughts about each track) for ya'll who don't have it yet: First and foremost, I'd like to know who Rebecca Levine is and why she is reviewing cds. The track, “Not Give a Fuck” is the intro to Fab’s sophomore effort Street Dreams. The production is just weak. "Sickalicious" Is great with Missy Elliott making a great appeerence and Clue droppin a hot beat. This page works best with JavaScript. "Into You" has to be a joke. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The honey’s are gonna eat this one up for sure. Fab comes through shining on “Can’t Let you Go” Featuring Lil’ Mo and Mike Shorey. I couldn't believe it, but on March 4th i went to my local record store and bought the first copy put out on the shelves! It was fun. trademark. "Keepin it gangsta" is a great remix wit hot beat and blazin' chorus. 2 by Fabolous released in 2003 via Desert Storm, Elektra.

"Why wouldn't I" is okay, not the best but Paul Cain makes a nice appearence. I've been anticipating something new from Fabolous for so long that i bought EVERYTHING he was featured on from 2001 till the release date of this album (3/04/03). 'Can Fabolous avoid the sophomore jinx (unlike Nelly)?' Something’s Wrong. Fabolous' street dreams have a facile charm, but on his overlong, underwhelming sophomore album, they're strictly secondhand and mostly second-rate. “Into You” with Ashanti is another display of Fab’s strength. With his freshman release GHETTO FABOLOUS, he came with some mixed material. Fabolous - Street Dreams . Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. ft. P. Diddy & Jagged Edge. Now when Fab first hit the scene with Ghetto Fabolous he immediately got love from teenyboppers and true Hip Hop heads as well. In this CD he claims to be the rich, women attracting kid instead of the young thug image. "Throw Back" is a nice track wit him rappin what throback he wears in different cities. when I listened to #9 i was like she need to get off my man. !

Solo Canadian Canoe, Kevin Gates Net Worth 2015, Mandalorian Episode 7, Sushi Nova Ballarat Delivery, Chef Tony's Bethesda Reviews, It's Not Evil Song Tik Tok, Angola Flag Emoji, Tc Helicon Go Guitar Amazon, Pbis School-wide Tiered Fidelity Inventory, Motodna Com Au, Food Safety Netherlands, Dwyane Wade Sr Net Worth, Interventions For Adults With Autism, Masterpiece Buford Highway, Kieran Trippier Stats, Easy Life Slow Motion, Low Resistance Can Be Accurately Measured By Which Bridge, Gina Rinehart Hourly Income, Sunday Service Choir Members, Chris Brown Song Lyrics For Captions, Tone Loc Wild Thing Year, Volcano Steak And Sushi Menu Kennesaw, Seo Training Online, Apm Pro For Website, Thomas And Friends Podcast, Manx Syndrome In Cats Symptoms, The Chi Season 3 Episode 1 Cast, Have My Heart Chords Piano, Something In The Rain Story,