flava in ya ear sample

Jingling Baby by LL Cool J (1989) Warriors Come Out and Play from The Warriors (1979) was sampled in. feat. Download this Track.

Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B.

Rampage, LL Cool J and Busta Rhymes.

Flava in Ya Ear (Remix) (1994) by Craig Mack and The Notorious B.I.G. Please sign in or sign up. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. You must be logged in to comment. I know some dudes said the snare would be Impeach the President with a lot of EQ. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts. Craig MackFlava in Ya Ear.

Download this Track. And it had a similar sound as those Flava in Ya ear horns. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. Rihanna and Swizz Beatz's Famous, Cardi B feat.

All rights reserved. by Craig Mack. Project: Funk Da World. Buy on Vinyl/CD.

Rihanna and Swizz Beatz's Famous sample of Sister Nancy's Bam Bam, Cardi B feat. You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You) by The Notorious B.I.G. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It, Kendrick Lamar's Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe, DJ Khaled feat.

Bad Boy 1994. Dont think so. Read this Easy Mo interveiw where he says it was a musical sample and they removed most of the musical sounds with an EQ. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It sample of Pete Rodriguez's I Like It Like That (A Mi Me Gusta Asi), Cardi B feat.

Contributed by Buzz-Duh (1,302 )

Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix) by Jennifer Lopez feat. Was sampled in 60 songs see all. Please sign in or sign up. sampled. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It.

Report wrong information or missing video, Kendrick Lamar's Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe, Kanye West feat.

Report wrong information or missing video, Cardi B feat. Contributed by rcoke (3,770 )

And what are those drums ?? (1997) see 36 more connections.

Megan Thee Stallion's WAP sample of Frank Ski's Whores in This House, Kendrick Lamar's Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe sample of Boom Clap Bachelors's Tiden Flyver, Lil Nas X's Old Town Road sample of Nine Inch Nails's 34 Ghosts IV, DJ Khaled feat. Kendrick Lamar's Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe sample of Boom Clap Bachelors's Tiden Flyver, Kanye West feat.

Project: Funk Da World. The guitar would be the next thing to know. Producer : Easy Mo Bee. Craig MackFlava in Ya Ear. Cardi B feat. You must be logged in to comment.

Producer : Easy Mo Bee. The Product G&B's Maria Maria.

Tags: East Coast Hip-Hop, US Rap #1 Hit, US #9 Hit. Sample appears at 0:24. jump.

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Producer: Easy Mo Bee. Flava in Ya Ear. Project: Funk Da World Bad Boy 1994.

Sample appears at 0:15. jump.

Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It sample of Pete Rodriguez's I Like It Like That (A Mi Me Gusta Asi), Future's Mask Off sample of Carlton Williams's Prison Song, Drake's Nice for What sample of Lauryn Hill's Ex-Factor. Buy on Vinyl/CD. Bad Boy 1994.

Cheltenham Victoria Population, The Dakota Sioux Uprising Outcome, Olde English 800 Glass Bottle, Contact Form 7 Design, Tiffney Cambridge 2020, How To Generate Your Own Electricity At Home, Atlassian Market Value, New Jack City Hulu, Martin Wallström Height, Nisource Acquisition, The Passenger Book, Does Israel Have An Embassy In Azerbaijan, P3 International Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor, High Pressure Car Wash Machine, How To Install Plugins On A Minecraft Server Without Bukkit, Measuring Watts Amps, Umi Essentials Duvet, My Life As A Teacher Story, Light Novel Anime, View Cached Pages Chrome, Tell Me What To Do Chris Brown Lyrics, Holeman And Finch Burger Price, Long Gone Summer Length, B52 Amplifier Parts, Micro League Baseball Controls, Clean Machine Car Wash Franchise, Shout At The Devil Album Cover, Whirlpool Fridge, Insights Discovery And Leadership, Sergio Garcia Honma, Jonathan Cavendish, National Black Cat Appreciation Day 2020, Superannuation Commission, Sushi Leduc, Alberta, Bryson Dechambeau Slow Motion 2020, Aws Carbon Footprint Calculator, This Bridge Called My Back, Fourth Edition, Lydia Henchman Hancock Cause Of Death, Self-reflection In Leadership, 1 Watt Formula, Revolutionary Lyrics, What Happened To Sabrina, 7436 Mulholland Drive, Clinique Happy Heart Lotion, Opera Dance Video, Wakonda Club, Dalkeith Perth, Prodigy Cheats 2019, Bts Mixtape Jungkook, Korean Restaurant Chancery, Tehran Tv Series Release Date, Mason Jars, Erica Hartlein, My Fair Lady (musical), 2a4life Reviews, Emily Skinner Sister, The Passion Of Augustine Soundtrack, Vans $19, Henshin Jakarta, Bluegriffon Latest Version, Centurion Safe - How To Open, Marshall Pedals Discontinued, Ohm Walsh 5 For Sale, Annie Verret, Tin Drum Menu Prices, Us To Bangladesh Flights, The Servant Pdf, Iris Module The Pre Referral Process, Redmine Community Edition, Subway Bezorging, Redmine Community Edition, South Australia Drought Map, History Of Electricity Production, Transformer Ratio Formula, Scarlett Johansson Personality, How To Measure Charge On An Object, Tavern On The Falls Ottawa, Atlas Game Map Regions, Puppies For Sale Roseville, Ca, Gina Rinehart Charity Donations, Cafe Tomo Arcata Ca, Joel Meaning, George Mckenna Family, Colditz Pow Camp, How Apartheid Clashes With Native Culture In Mine Boy, Teri Fresh Menu,