getaway car lyrics lea michele
Through the days, millions of faces Be anyone we want Sleeping all day, driving all night Babe if we're crazy, I'd rather be crazy, We don't need anything at all All we got's one way, leaving fingerprints behind Trying to find a way Just us kids in a getaway car But babe, if we're crazy, I'd rather be crazy It's just us kids in a getaway car Getaway Car Letra – Lea Michele Letras da musica: Two kids with curious hearts Not afraid to break Running wild, running too far Trying to find a way Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better One glass of cheap champagne It’s now or it’s never, we hope it’s forever We ran away, leaving fingerprints … Trying to find a way Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better One glass of cheap champagne It's now or it's never, we hope it's forever All we got is one way, leaving fingerprints behind Cause if I got you, if you got me We don't need nothing else at all Sleeping all day, driving all night Looking for a place we want to go Stole the night, now this world is ours, love Just us kids in a getaway car … Cause if I got you, if you got me Change our names, make friends in new places We're chasing love in a getaway car We don't need nothing else at all [Chorus] [Verse 1] “Getaway Car” is a track taken from sinver and former Glee star Lea Michele’s second studio album Places. One glass of cheap champagne It was too vocally challenging, so none in the recording studio! We ran away, leaving fingerprints behind Running wild, running too far Looking for a place to call our home Stole the night, now this world is ours, love Just us kids in a getaway car Stole the night, now this world is ours, love Sleeping all day, driving all night Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better It's now or it's never, we hope it's forever Looking for a place we want to go Sleeping all day, driving all night We're always holding on It's just us kids in a getaway car, Two kids with curious hearts, not afraid to break, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. Cause if I got you, if you got me Not afraid to break It's now or it's never, we hope it's forever Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better Not afraid to break Looking for a place to call our own [Bridge] Sleeping all day, driving all night Sleeping all day, driving all night Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better All we got is one way, leaving fingerprints behind We ran away, leaving fingerprints behind We're always holding on, Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better We don't need anything at all Two kids with curious hearts, not afraid to break, Writer(s): Alexandra Leah Tamposi, Dana Parish, Andrew Hollander, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Running wild, running too far, Trying to find a way Looking for a place we want to go It's all or it's never, we hope it's forever, our love Sleeping all day, driving all night We don't need anything at all We don't need nothing else at all Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better Stole the night, now this world is ours, love It's just us kids in a getaway car Cause if I got you, if you got me The understated ballad about escaping into the bliss of falling in love allows Lea’s confident voice to soar over simple piano accompaniment. Getaway Car Lyrics: Two kids with curious hearts / Not afraid to break / Running wild, running too far / Trying to find a way / Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better / … Stole the night, now this world is ours, love Michele calls the song one of her “absolute” favorites on the album. We're chasing love in a getaway car [Bridge: Lea Michele, Darren Criss & Together] And we're singing, hey yeah Maybe I'm crazy, and maybe you're crazy Hey yeah Babe if … One glass of cheap champagne Lea Michele Getaway Car lyrics & video : Two kids with curious hearts Not afraid to break Running wild, running too far Trying to find a way Rubbing pennies together, for worse... Browse Submit Lyrics It's now or it's never, we hope it's forever Maybe I'm crazy, maybe you're crazy Copyright: Writer(s): Andrew Hollander, Alexandra Leah Tamposi, Dana Parish Lyrics Terms of Use, Two kids with curious hearts When asked “How much wine did you enjoy during the recording of your new album Places?” Lea responded: (Laughs) No wine during the recording of Places, I’ll tell you that. All we got is one way, leaving fingerprints behind, Cause if I got you, if you got me We'll find a place to call our own It's now or it's never, we hope it's forever Looking for a place to call our home Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better One glass of cheap champagne One glass of cheap champagne 'Cause if I got you, if you got me If I got you, if you got me We don't need nothing else at all We ran away, leaving fingerprints behind, Cause if I got you, if you got me [Chorus] Two kids with curious hearts One glass of cheap champagne And we're singing Two kids with curious hearts, not afraid to break. Sleeping all day, driving all night We don't need anything at all Through the days, millions of faces And we're singing We're chasing love in a getaway car And we're singing Hey-ey-ey-ey Maybe I'm crazy, maybe you're crazy Hey-ey-ey-ey But, babe, if we're crazy, I'd rather be crazy We don't need anything at all We'll find a place to call our own Rubbing pennies together, For worse or for better One glass of cheap champagne It's all or it's never, We hope it's forever, My love We don't need nothing else at all It's now or it's never, we hope it's forever 'Cause if I got you, if you got me [Pre-Chorus] [Chorus] We're chasing love in a getaway car Change our names, make friends in new places One glass of cheap champagne It's all or it's never, we hope it's forever, our love, Cause if I got you, if you got me Not afraid to break Looking for a place to call our home Running wild, running too far Change our names, make friends in new places, Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better, Getaway Car (Acoustic) by Lea Michele (Ft. Darren Criss). Sleeping all day, driving all night Trying to find a way, Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better Stole the night, now this world is ours, love We're chasing love in a getaway car, And we're singing Stole the night, now this world is ours, love One glass of cheap champagne One glass of cheap champagne Looking for a place we want to go [Pre-Chorus] Sleeping all day, driving all night Be anyone we want Two kids with curious hearts Not afraid to break Running wild, running too far Trying to find a way Lea Michele - Getaway Car Lyrics | MetroLyrics [Verse 2] Rubbing pennies together, for worse or for better Stole the night, now this world is ours, love Babe if we're crazy, I'd rather be crazy Stole the night, now this world is ours, love Maybe I'm crazy, maybe you're crazy One glass of cheap champagne Be anyone we want We're always holding on We'll find a place to call our own Two kids with curious hearts Lyrics to 'Getaway Car' by Lea Michele. Looking for a place to call our own

Doctor Foster Season 1 Episode 5, Singapura Cat Size, Marshall Dsl 100 Hr, Ramen Noodles, Test Amp Google, Rose Hill Location, What Does Dachi Mean In Japanese, How Old Is Baby Yoda, Cornered Rock, How Far Is Israel From Greece By Plane, Dog Rescue Nottingham, Ganja Airport Attack, Ghosts Book Characters, Jacob Fishel Instagram, Michael Corleone, Singapore Gdp Growth 2019, Sheboygan Humane Society, Meat N Greet, Newnan, Ga Menu, Fingerprint Lock Box, Gross Profit Margin, Umi Wireless Earphones Pairing, Uses Of Electricity, Japanese Last Names Generator, Bitbucket Tutorial, Murgleis Ffxiv, Behavior Reduction Interventions, Tc Helicon Go Guitar Amazon, Ahi Sushi San Diego, Blood In Finnish, Songs With West In The Title, Womens Trainers, Bulldog Vaults Manual, 1mdb Scandal Summary, What Does Ice Stand For In Mtss, American Bobtail Personality, Patios Downtown Toronto, The 17 Indisputable Laws Of Teamwork Workbook, Cornered Rock, What Does Ohm Stand For Fortnite, Lalonne Martinez, Audrey Gibson Email, Africa Day 2020, Aloreia Spencer Height, Best Performance Dress Socks, Low Resistance Vs High Resistance, The A Team Song, Rest Select, Sticky Notes, Glen Anthony "bub" Doherty, Joules To Nanometers Calculator, Functional Math Pdf, Wagaya Menu Emory, Zeeko Zaki Nationality, Uos Canvas, Godfather Ellis Island Scene Analysis, Detachable Pull Up Bar, T-pain Lyrics, Angola Flag Emoji, Marshall Code 50 Vs Katana 50, Finding Neverland Original Broadway Cast, Power Outage Oak Ridge Tnalabama Unemployment Office, Run-dmc Walk This Way Album, Willie Mays Catch Phrase, Australian Rainforest Plants, Jahking Guillory Songs, Jay Mcgwire Wife, Real Price Calculator, Load Resistance Symbol, Google Amp Bad, Lightweight Stroller, How Much Is My Red Lobster Gift Card Worth, P-lo Songs, Who Owns Willowbank Raceway, Davidoff Silver Shadow Perfume Price, Wilderness Systems Pungo 100, Terrycot Fabric Uses, Mataranka Accommodation, Ru San Charlotte, Code Of Silence Definition, Chris Brown - All I Want Lyrics, Welcome'' In Japanese, Wayne Joseph Riley, Duets Movie Streaming, Jon Ossoff On The Issues, Mickey Arthur Family, Lindsay Fox House Hawaii, 4 Ohm Bookshelf Speakers, Direction Of Electric Current, Teachers Day Song Thank You, My Name Is Fame Chapter 1, 28 May 1918 Azerbaijan, I Wanna Be Just Like You Lyrics, Car Battery Voltage Chart, Midsommar Cast, 4 Wheel Parts And Service,