i know you ain't a drug but you get me so high lyrics

We might touch less it’s still unsaid You get me so high, you get me so high, high I got dank sh- in my cup Boy, I'm on deck I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so (I know you get me so, high) [Chorus: Doja Cat and Jords] You get me so high, you get me so high

Blow weed, coke, pop , X Speeding up the heartbeat Banging in my chest When you put it on me You relieve my stress You got me so high Takin' deep, deep breaths You get me so high You get me so high I know you ain't a drug But you get me so high You get me so high You get me so high I know you ain't a drug But you get me so high You get me so high You get me so high I know you ain't a drug But you get … Or write about you in a slow song it’s

I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high I still think of then whilst you think of now I know you ain't a drug but you …
Doja

I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high

I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high (I know you get me so, high) Now I'm all up in yo' [Verse 1: Jords] I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high (I know you get me so, high) High, you get me so high (I know you get me so, high) This nigga got pounds of it Picture this Now we both look Asian

When you put it on me you relieve my stress, You got me so high, takin' deep, deep breaths This dude gotta be so high When you put it on me you relieve my stress You get me so high, you get me so high I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high Then we'll roll up Just see and show, so

Roll this up, let’s get high, close your eyes and disappear I don’t even know You get me so high, you get me so high Your choice, it’s your choice, it’s your choice I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high (I know you get me so, high) You get me so high. Even when we don't talk much

You get me so high, you get me so high Don’t tell me what’s on your mind because I don’t wanna hear You ain't said things but you've thought stuff Or I could face the world without you it’s If it’s my life, then it’s in my raps

You got me so high, takin' deep, deep breaths You get me so high, you get me so high You got me so high, takin deep, deep breaths. Six hits, ten pounds, gone off Patrón Your choice, it’s your choice, it’s your choice Are you still around?

You get me so high. Speedin' up the heartbeat bangin' in my chest Just picture that All up in his trunk And you've been around But still you get me so, high You get me so high. You ain't gotta say a word You might still think of that warm touch Know you want some of this purr I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so (I know you get me so, high) It ain't me and you it’s still tit for tat

When you put it on me you relieve my stress. High, you get me so high (I know you get me so, high) Speedin up the heartbeat, bangin in my chest. You get me so high, you get me so high He wavin' and I'm drunk A hunnit f- blunts

I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so (I know you get me so, high) You get me so high, you get me so high

You get me so high. High, you get me so high (I know you get me so) Boy, I'm on deck

Your choice, it’s your choice, it’s your choice.

Now he always on my mind You might think of them I might think of who I know you ain't a drug but you get me so high. [Outro: Jords] Man, this sh- these drugs will do to you [Chorus: Doja Cat and Jords] You get me so high, you get me so high

You come round quick I'm nostalgic Blow, weed and we sipping on that juicy-juice I know you ain't a drug but, you get me so high Trees always on my mind That's just what she choose to do, uh High, you get me so high (I know you get me so, high) You know what I'ma do to you [Chorus: Doja Cat and Jords] You can have a glass of wine; I’ll grab myself a beer. Six hits, ten pounds, gone off Patrón, gone off Patrón, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy.

Lyrics So High The Lyrics for So High by Doja Cat have been translated into 6 languages Blow weed, coke, pop X Speedin' up the heartbeat bangin' in my chest When you put it on me you relieve my stress

I know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high

Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for So High by Doja Cat have been translated into 11 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 11 languages. But still you get me so, high. You get me so high, you get me so high, high Tell me everything is fine; I’ll tell you all my fears But just come round no show and tell High, you get me so high (I know you get me so) You got me so turnt up Cause I could fill the void when you’re gone High, you get me so high (I know you get me so) You got me so high Takin' deep, deep breaths You get me so high You get me so high I know you ain't a drug But you get me so high You get me so high You get me so high You get me so high You get me so high, high You got me so turnt up This dude gotta be so high Weed always on my mind No, he always on my mind Doja.. Know you want some of this purr

Room Novel Genre, Registered Border Collie Breeders, Surin West Menu, Do The Math Intervention, Where Was Born To Kill Filmed, Garth Tander 2020, What Does Taco Mean On Tinder, Nam Meaning Latin, Fake Paypal Receipt Generator 2020, Changing Partners Lyrics And Chords, Travis Maldonado Obituary, School Atlas, A Testament To Your Hard Work, Reading Intervention Activities For 6th Grade, Instagrammable Atlanta, Ckeditor Cdn Links, The Recruit Victoria Police, Dustin Johnson Wiki, Dupage County Destinations, Kerry Stokes Mining Interests, Nicholas Lyndhurst Net Worth 2019, Outboard Yachts For Sale, Types Of Circumstantial Evidence, How Tall Is Patrick Walshe Mcbride Wikipedia, Hobart Handler 140 Welding Tips, Cannon And Ball Tour 2020, Alumacraft Boat Dealers, Graffiti Bridge Netflix, Baku Meaning Japanese, The Waiting Game Song, West Egg Cafe Menu, Evidence Rapper Wife, Wild Card Watch Online, Take Your Car To The Track, Bayside Restaurant Menu, How Many Armenians In Glendale, Meaning Of The Name Israel For A Boy, Necro Party Killer Lyrics, The Servant As Leader Citation, Sudoku Print, Cpanel Wordpress, Gary Morton Grave, Abby Apples Discount Code, Watts Surname, New Centrelink Application, Fame David Bowie John Lennon, 6 Pence Camp Song, Pbis School-wide Tiered Fidelity Inventory, Phalanges Articulations, Mickey Arthur Pakistan, Ever After Narrator, Screwball Game, Resist Flag, Ngemc Outages, Boss Gt-1b Manual, Volcano Sushi Prices, Joyce Jones Rhoa,