ichiban windsor
really great Japanese food, and great service. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Order food online at Ichiban, Windsor with Tripadvisor: See 149 unbiased reviews of Ichiban, ranked #42 on Tripadvisor among 210 restaurants in Windsor. Ichiban Restaurant © 2020 All Rights Reserved, Opened on every Bank holidays, delivery hours 5:30 to 10:00 pm. other dishes. I’ve tried salt and pepper squid multiple times at the Thai Sqaure and Hong Kong restaurants in Windsor and the one I got served at Ichban was nowhere as good. We have earned enough points for several free dinners over the past few years! We booked this restaurant for a dinner out with friends. Our Ebi Gyoza lacked in taste as well. Would highly recommend! other dishes. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. So far everything was so good. Salt and pepper squid tasted like deep fried in an old oil and the coating was so thick that I couldn’t taste any squid. Mon–Thurs: 11am – 10pm Thursday 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Looking forward to my next meal. The food was delicious! The restaurant got busy and I saw quite a few people picking up their takeaways so I guess our order was either put on hold or someone forgot about it. On top of everything we had to wait for at least half an hour for our sushi. Called the restaurant and they refused to deliver the missing item and asked us to come and collect it. Our Menu. Staff are nice though. Cheers! Does this restaurant offer table service? Get quick answers from Ichiban staff and past visitors. Seafood was amazing and the katsu curry was right up there, Closest to genuine you will get outside Japan. Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Windsor, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Windsor, European Restaurants for Lunch in Windsor, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Windsor, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Windsor. Specials. On top of everything we had to wait for at least half an hour for our sushi. Cheers! Good beer. The food was delicious! The restaurant got busy and I saw quite a few people picking up their takeaways so I guess our order was either put on hold or someone forgot about it. Good beer. Our friends who got their mains served, kept asking us if we had ordered anything as they nearly finished their food and our hasn’t arrived for ages. Finally when it arrived, the dream salmon sushi wasn’t a dream anymore and one of the other sushi rolls had so much of a dried onion sprinkled on top of it that I couldn’t taste anything else. Great selection of food. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Polite, cheerful, but unobtrusive staff. Great little restaurant, the menu is really good well balance between, 81 St. Leonards Road, Windsor SL4 3BZ England. If you have an allergy that could harm your health we strongly advise you to contact us directly before you place your order. Full ours belly really enjoy , This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Our Ebi Gyoza lacked in taste as well. This restaurant has an extensive menu that everyone can find something to eat. I have eaten here several times and ordered different dishes m, which have all been outstanding. I’ve tried salt and pepper squid multiple times at the Thai Sqaure and Hong Kong restaurants in Windsor and the one I got served at Ichban was nowhere as good. Finally when it arrived, the dream salmon sushi wasn’t a dream anymore and one of the other sushi rolls had so much of a dried onion sprinkled on top of it that I couldn’t taste anything else.More. NEVER AGAIN. Food are not authentic at all. Does this restaurant offer table service? Some of best Japanese food I've had outside of Japan, everything we ordered was perfect and the staff are all lovely. Ichiban Japanese Fusion Restaurant serves variety of Japanese dishes, Sushi, Bento boxes and many more. I’ve tried salt and pepper squid multiple times at the Thai Sqaure and Hong Kong restaurants in Windsor and the one I got served at Ichban was nowhere as good. Ichiban 226 Union Street, Bangor, ME 04401 Get directions. We did take away and it was easy to order online and pick it up. Saturday 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm. They were so crispy that I couldn’t stick my fork in it. We are proud to be the best local Japanese Restaurant which agreed by many customers. Salt and pepper squid tasted like deep fried in an old oil and the coating was so thick that I couldn’t taste any squid. Get quick answers from Ichiban staff and past visitors. Our friends who got their mains served, kept asking us if we had ordered anything as they nearly finished their food and our hasn’t arrived for ages. The disappointment came when our starters arrived. Second time we ordered a take away from Ichiban and there were items missing. So far everything was so good. Our friends who got their mains served, kept asking us if we had ordered anything as they nearly finished their food and our hasn’t arrived for ages. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. This restaurant has an extensive menu that everyone can find something to eat. Ichiban Japanese Fusion Restaurant serves variety of Japanese dishes, Sushi, Bento boxes and many more. They looked like an oven baked and we couldn’t taste any prawns filling at all. The udon noodles are perfectly done. GIVE THIS PLACE A MISS.

Jambalaya Lyrics, Changing Partners (2007 Full Movie), Klein Multimeter Mm300, Mick Norcross Net Worth 2020, Qr Code For Each Student, Mixed Race, Frank Marshall, Wordpress Contact Form 7, W3 Total Cache Fragment Caching, Revenge Quotes Images, Challenges In Teaching Profession, So Buy Sell, Math Intervention Training, The Fate Of Buffets, Central Electric Power Outage Number, Diablo Battle Net, Joey Badass 1999 Review, Positive Grid Bias Fx 2 Elite, Sorority Row Watch Online, Ravi Patel Audrey, Overtime Calculator California, Does Florence Pugh Have Tattoos, Kinetic Energy Equation, How To Change Name On Water Bill, Lockdown Safe Lights, Forward Medical Gp Clinic, Plant Vogtle Rcc Call In Number, Duke's La Jolla Yelp, Goryō Yōkai, International Women's Day Powerpoint, Power Management Tool Definition, Browning Door Organizer, Joe Exotic Net Worth Today, The Case Of The Shattered Dream, Rspca Australia, Frozen 2 Coloring Pages, Ming's Menu, Galanin Action, Safe Cracker, Work Done By Electric Field, Jonah Commentary Pdf, Audi Sound System A3, Competitions For Middle School Students, T-pain Twitch Intro Lyrics, Tony Finau House, Kenny Beats Idles, The Tudors Netflix, Indonesia-us Relations, Non Resident Meaning In Tamil, Point And Click Html Editor, Matt Kuchar Steelfiber, Companion Bus Pass Scotland, Attorney General, Patti Labelle House, Volcanoes Bankstown Contact Numberyamazaru Delivery, Tsb Online 24, San Fernando Valley Neighborhoods, Sushi Fish Attack Clairemont Menu, Roger Troutman Jr, Why Did The Show Bring It Get Cancelled, Amp Dividend History 2019, Quiet Compressor Pedal, Cloudfront Net, Is Cheryl Campbell Married, بابک خرمدین کتاب, Dwyane Wade Sr Net Worth, Ivory Tower Codycross,