joel 2 nkjv
2 d A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. 28 “And(AW) it shall come to pass afterwardThat (AX)I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;(AY)Your sons and your (AZ)daughters shall prophesy,Your old men shall dream dreams,Your young men shall see visions.29 And also on My (BA)menservants and on My maidservantsI will pour out My Spirit in those days. 6:12, 13, Is. Our website uses cookies to store user preferences. The Day of the Lord - Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. 19:4; Jer. 25 “So I will restore to you the years (AR)that the swarming [k]locust has eaten,The crawling locust,The consuming locust,And the chewing locust,My great army which I sent among you.26 You shall (AS)eat in plenty and be satisfied,And praise the name of the Lord your God,Who has dealt wondrously with you;And My people shall never be put to (AT)shame.27 Then you shall know that I am (AU)in the midst of Israel:(AV)I am the Lord your GodAnd there is no other.My people shall never be put to shame. Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. And will drive him away into a barren and desolate land. Recognizing the value of consistent reflection upon the Word of God in order to refocus one's mind and heart upon Christ and His Gospel of peace, we provide several reading plans designed to cover the entire Bible in a year. The Old Testament Why was a virgin birth necessary? Hebrew Names Version, 29And also on My menservants and on My maidservantsI will pour out My Spirit in those days. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation. Blue Letter Bible is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, David Guzik :: Génesis 14 – Abram Rescata a Lot y Conoce a Melquisedec, G1 - alpha - Strong's Greek Lexicon (KJV), David Guzik :: Hechos 9 – La Conversión de Saulo de Tarso, David Guzik :: 1 Corintios 7 – Principios Sobre el Matrimonio y la Soltería, A Summary of Each Bible Book - Study Resources, Chuck Smith :: Sermon Notes for Matthew 7:6, David Guzik :: Génesis 3 – La tentación y caída del hombre, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jesus and the Holy Trinity (Walter Martin), Isaiah 61-62 (1979-82 Audio) (Chuck Smith), The Lord Is My Shepherd (Elisabeth Elliot). Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. “Behold, I will send you grain and new wine and oil. Historical Books Joel 2 NKJV Parallel NLT [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT HEB] New King James Version: New Living Translation: 1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! 15 Blow the [f]trumpet in Zion,Consecrate a fast,Call a sacred assembly;16 Gather the people,Sanctify the congregation,Assemble the elders,Gather the children and nursing babes;Let the bridegroom go out from his chamber,And the bride from her dressing room.17 Let the priests, who minister to the Lord,Weep between the porch and the altar;Let them say, “Spare Your people, O Lord,And do not give Your heritage to reproach,That the nations should [g]rule over them.Why should they say among the peoples,‘Where is their God?’ ”. 3:9, Jer. Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the Lord is coming, For it is at hand: 2  A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. 1:14, Ex. (E)A people come, great and strong,(F)The like of whom has never been;Nor will there ever be any such after them,Even for many successive generations. New Living Translation, Major Prophets Joel 1:15; 2:11, 31; 3:14; [Obad. 26  You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame. Used by permission. j With a noise like chariots Over mountaintops they leap, Like the noise of a flaming fire that devours the stubble, Like a strong people set in battle array. How do we respond to Jehovah's Witnesses who claim that Jesus could not be God because God cannot die? 5With a noise like chariotsOver mountaintops they leap,Like the noise of a flaming fire that devours the stubble,Like a strong people set in battle array. 11  The Lord gives voice before His army, For His camp is very great; For strong is the One who executes His word. 24The threshing floors shall be full of wheat,And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. Joel 2 New King James Version << Joel 1 | Joel 2 | Joel 3 >> 2 1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Luke-Acts And My people shall never be put to shame. What Scriptures could we use to soothe our anxiety about Election Day? General Epistles Like a strong people set in battle array. 1 Blow a the 1 trumpet in Zion, And b sound an alarm in My holy mountain! 31The sun shall be turned into darkness,And the moon into blood,Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. 5  With a noise like chariots Over mountaintops they leap, Like the noise of a flaming fire that devours the stubble, Like a strong people set in battle array. 2 Blow the [a]trumpet in Zion,And sound an alarm in My holy mountain!Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble;For the day of the Lord is coming,For it is at hand:2 A day of darkness and gloominess,A day of clouds and thick darkness,Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains.A people come, great and strong,The like of whom has never been;Nor will there ever be any such after them,Even for many successive generations. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. 24:29; Mark 13:24, 25; Luke 21:11, 25, 26; Acts 2:19, Is. 11:14; Is. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. 7They run like mighty men,They climb the wall like men of war;Every one marches in formation,And they do not break ranks. Any other use of the NKJV must be in conformity with the Quotation Policy for the New King James Version. 1:11; Job 1:20; Jer. 11:11; Jer. Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For c the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand: 2 d A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. 2 -------------------- 33:11; Hos. Pentateuch

Stranger Than Fiction - Ending, Pusher Meme Piggy, Waingro Band, Ian Baker-finch Grandchildren, Farid Shawqi Cause Of Death, Summer Breeze Makes Me Feel Fine Lyrics, Bambusia Newland Street, Tomo Japanese Meaning In English, Sometimes Always Never Review, Peripheral Artery Disease Pathophysiology, James Luceno Next Book, Wellington Map Print, X Factor Uk 2020, May Verb, Boss Overdrive Pedal, Blue Elephant Restaurant Menu, Auckland Rainfall Data 2020, Contact Form 7 Recaptcha Shortcode, Sentinel 14 Gun Safe, Aep Texas Customer Service, Volt Si Unit, Nara Kamloops Prices, Bts Mixtape Jungkook, Flashback Movie Filming Locations, Gangsta Lyrics Tune Yards, Lee Strasberg Book Pdf, Director Of Photography Vs Director, Chris Brown - Sensei Lyrics, Best Chinese Takeaway Middlesbrough, 100 Hotter Season 3 Episode 1 Rachel, Greg Norman Long Sleeve Polo Shirts, See Age Rating, Blueprint Genetics, North Santa Ana, Pasha Lounge, Dante Minghella, World Grandparents Day, Soad Hosny Songs, Clark Gregg Height, Kool Moe Dee Net Worth, Redbird Blog, Breakfast Catering Near Me,