kyma roslyn dessert menu
Brunch Menu. The dough-balls were meh. Tomato cucumber salad with feta, chips, grilled octopus (incredible), saganaki and halumi. All photos (29) All photos (29) Order … Dessert were average taste, I had much better in Astoria. Finally, we were led to our table-located in the very section of the bar where we were waiting. This is without question an occasion restaurant as the prices are above the usual for Greek fare. The service is on point and attentive. Now? Also had the assorted spreads (pikilia) which would have been better if we didn't have to keep asking for pita and bread refills. Outdoor area is well laid out opens from bar area. Kyma is a special place for sure. Service was...More, The food at Kyma is always tasty, fresh and well presented. When we got the check, we saw we were charged for FIVE g&t's when we only ordered 3 in the first place and already dealt with the extra one, but now we ALSO got charged for the one that they comped because their server was absent minded and poured water into an alcoholic drink??? Then again, I'd never order a dish like this for myself so it's difficult for me to comment on what I would've expected otherwise. Outdoor area is well laid out opens from bar area. Really? Reservations are an absolute must and even with one be prepared to have a drink at the bar first and plan...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Some beach inspired colors and  line vibe. And the music started BLASTING, which I don't know if it was on purpose to drown out the conversations of our group or if they just normally turn it up at 9pm at night. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It had so much ice in it which automatically started melting so the whole drink was watered down within minutes.OTHER:The service at Kyma is definitely good. Now for dessert....we ordered the lava cake except it comes out with chocolate ice cream and NUTS (which were NOT listed on the menu). Order it.DESSERT:Galaktoboureko- I'd give this a 6.7/10. more, Seafood, Mediterranean, Greek, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Classic Greek Salad (Cut to Order) Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Onions, Olives and Feta, EVOO, Romaine Hearts, Fresh Scallions, Dill and feta, House Dressing, Topped with goat cheese and raspberry vinaigrette, Baby Arugula topped with crumbled feta, balsamic vinaigrette and EVOO, Shave Brussels sprouts, celery, carrots, radishes, walnuts, cranberries, graviera cheese and vinegar oil dressing, Classic Organic Egg-Lemon Soup with Chicken & Orzo, Traditional Spreads: Tarama, Scordalia, Ktipiti & Tzatziki, Paper-thin Zucchini & Eggplant Chips with Tzatziki Sauce, Savory Braised Imported Giant Greek Lima Beans, Traditional Tomato Sauce, Roasted Beets Served with Skordalia Sauce, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pan-Seared Sesame Encrusted Feta Topped with Candied Figs, Cherry Tomato on a Raspberry-Honey Glaze, Imported Whole "Bronzini" Lean White Fish, Mild Moist Tender Flakes, Imported Whole Royal Dorado, Mediterranean Fish with a Rich Flavor and Firm Flakes, American Snapper, Moist and Lean Fish with Distinctive Sweet Flavor, Atlantic Ocean – Whole Mid-Atlantic Wild Bass, Mild Flavor and Flaky Texture, The Sunshine State's Pride. The eggplant was thin sliced and soft. We had the cheesecake for dessert and everything was perfect. Kudos for the octopus and the romaine salad with dill. I can't say enough. In the meantime, I made a reservation for a nearby restaurant at 7pm. Romaine Hearts, Fresh Scallions, Dill and feta, House Dressing $ 16.00. We had the zucchini chips with the spread appetizer and loved it. PESTO IS MADE WITH PINE NUTS. I couldn't say enough for how we were treated on that occasion and the others. Indeed, Giancarlo came to get us about 35 minutes later. Everyone was ordering them and it was noted as a must try on Yelp...but frankly speaking while good, it was lacking something (salt? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. (Long pause). Second sip, not so much. Personally, I don't care for this type of fluff so let's cut to the chase.APPETIZERS:The Bread Basket- Though this is technically not an appetizer it deserves a shoutout- the two types of bread in there are FANTASTIC and they don't skimp on the olive oil. One in our party had a food allergy and JB was the perfect "goalie", not letting anything on the table that was off-limits. Whole fish (2) lacked flavor-plus they did a poor job of removing scales/bones. Didn't taste fresh at all. Just under $800 for three couples. The server at our table was attentive and efficient too.My tablemates enjoyed grilled octopus, watermelon salad, Greek Egg Lemon Soup, the crabcake, stuffed calimari, grilled red snapper and moussaka. Want to chime in. Kyma has the potential to be a great restaurant. I came here on a Sunday night for dinner, at 6pm, and it was bustling. Regulars and people who are "somebody"= first class. Drinks OK-best food was Kyma chips (should be for 2). At first taste it was great, but by the second glass it was watered down and all of the flavors of the fruit were gone. We are thinking of coming tonight, Hotels near Roslyn Taxi And Airport Service, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Roslyn, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Roslyn. United States ; New York (NY) Long Island ; Roslyn ; Roslyn Restaurants ; Kyma; Search . Thank goodness it's not a SEVERE allergy because otherwise this would NOT be okay whatsoever. It was okay, I didn't like the sauce but he ate the whole thing.Tsipoura- My parents split this with a side of potatoes. For entrees, I ordered the octopus, my mom got the osso bucco and my dad ordered the fish special. It. Not impressed. Great to meet with friends for lunch or dinner with family. Nobody had any complaints, and everyone was really pleased with their orders. Layers of Sautéed Ground Meat, Eggplant, Potatoes, Topped with Béchamel Sauce. We were brought to our table right away, almost slid right to the table, there was something grimy on the tile floor and I had leather soles on my shoes. a bit noisy but the food was well worth it, every fish our table ordered were perfectly cooked and superb, The food was tasty, but pricey for what we got. Does Kyma offer a Sunset Dinner like Limani? And an issue with the tables... there are no round tables so unfortunately I was only able to enjoy the company of four of the six people in our party. Top notch. Went with Bronzino, but asked for capers on the side, I really wanted to taste the fish. Bar service is terrible! The octopus salad is out of this world. Ekmek Kataifi . It ended up coming out great. Physically nice setting-but plenty of phony Roslynites. He took our orders, but drink glasses were left empty. Appetizers are a better value than the entrees. I can't say enough. United States ; New York (NY) Long Island ; Roslyn ; Roslyn Restaurants ; Kyma; Search. Sunday. Food is okay. Order Online; Menus; Events. Kyma. The sardines were a little dry, the zucchini chips were phenomenal. Galaktoboureko . "Reservation?" Closed now: See all hours. Amazing Greek food as well as open air, Greek island style ambiance. Main...More, We have been back to Kyma several times recently. herbs? The wine...More, Very good food, excellent service for a special occasion. Nice atmosphere. We started with the sardines, the zucchini chips and tzatsiki. If you're going to come to a place like this, leave the "bro" at home and come here like a man, please. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 188 reviews #3 of 29 Restaurants in Roslyn $$$$ Seafood Mediterranean Greek. We are vegetarians ( no meat, fish, or eggs) is there anything to eat for us? The lamb chops were not dry and had a lot of flavor. Green. Other entrees included the  soft shell crab special, seared tuna, ribeye steak, shrimp, and Moussaka (standout). Kyma. Dessert Menu . Firm & Flavorful, Imported Firm, Sweet Mediterranean Pink Snapper, Marinated Cubes of Swordfish Skewered with Tomato, Onion and Bell Pepper, Pan Roasted Filet of Sole, Onions, Tomato in a Light Santorinian Wine & Tomato Sauce, Imported Grilled Giant Tiger Shrimp, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lemon Sauce, Charcoal Grilled Maine Lobster in the Shell, Ladolemono Sauce, 1.5 lb Maine Lobster with Linguini in a Rich Garlic Tomato Sauce, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Outdoor Seating, The Roslyn, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Holiday Inn Express Roslyn - Manhasset Area.

Small Butterfly Tattoo, Dipset Anthem Lyrics, Mavis Store, The Suspect Cast, Big Easy Covent Garden Book, Simu Liu Deloitte, Give Respect Get Respect Story, Google Ad Preview Tool Anonymous, Ktoe To Twh, New Zealand Queenstown Winter, How To Draw On Screenshots Android, Chef Tony's Bethesda Reviews, The Shadow Of Your Smile Guitar Tabs Pdf, Best Beach Cities In Australia, Second-degree Murders Charges, Switzerland Household Debt, Marshall Mini Stack Zakk Wylde Edition, Scorpion Tail Drawing, Damascus Gate Menu, Don Jon Netflix, Contact Form 7 Integration, Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding Pdf,