liberty d 17 gun safe
With a 90 minute fire rating, an 11-gauge steel body, and a defensive barrier of 1.25" diameter locking bolts, the Premium Home 17 will keep even the worst burglars and largest natural disasters from getting to the belongings you value most. Amount financed must be the GRAND TOTAL: including all options, tax & shipping. Average Going to get grinder wheels to cut my safe open and sell for scrap. Gold: Inside placement (ground level delivery only) pallet and debris removal. 12″ GoldenRod Dehumidifier ($30.00) Our best specials are all kept up to date on our Used Safes, Promos, and Closeouts page. If you can’t be home during normal business hours you can let us know to not require the signature, you can sign a door tag or you can go to fedex.com and enter your tracking number to release the package. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Liberty Safe Centurion 17 Safe, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Liberty Home Safes are imported with Liberty highest standards of quality fire protection and security. I thought $700.00 for a safe this size would last a lifetime (Quality) Liberty doesent care. Construction Sites, Individual/Mini Storage Units, Mine Sites, Mosques There's a problem loading this menu right now. If you have more than 4 steps, please specify in the box below before continuing. Indirect Signature is required for packages over $200. Turns out it was purchased in 'as-is' condition by the local dealer without any warranty associated with it. Imagine my surprise four months later when I called Liberty Safe on another matter and, after reciting the serial number from the label on the door, discovered that the safe I purchased was instead, a used, 2003 returned product registered to another owner. All packages are delivered with 1-5 business days with some exceptions including remote locations, natural disasters or holidays. Islands, Camps, Carnivals & Fairs, Chautauqua's, Churches, Colleges & Universities Product was selected, questions answered and delivery was super. Franklin 25. Bronze: 1-2 person delivery to garage or first dry area. $1,949.00 Build Now Franklin 40. Bought a Liberty safe 16x18x24. Depending on the weight of the safe you may want to arrange for additional help to bring the safe inside. Each safe uses Liberty's proprietary engineering specs and designs with quality control measures second to none.Reliable security features and proven fire protection combine to offer peace of mind at an affordable price. Called them (no record) under warranty. After your item has shipped and it arrives at your local terminal, you will receive a telephone call from the freight company to schedule the delivery date. The compact size and contemporary styling of Liberty Safes Home Safes series allow it to fit in any home or office environment. Built with double the fire protection of last year’s models, the Liberty Home Safe 17 (LH-17… External Dimensions: 59" H x 24" W x 22.5" D Internal Dimensions: 55" H x 19.5" W x 12.75" D Interior Cubic Ft.: 8.2 CF Weight: 500 lbs Fire Rating: 1 Hour at 1400° F Burglary Rating: UL RSC Security Container Limited Lifetime Warranty Please call 800-827-7534 for In-Store Pricing Estimated Back in Stock: October 9th Description Features 60 Minute Fire Rating @ 1200° 4" Total Door Thickness with 1" Composite … Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2011. The local … Access to an ‘overhead’ garage door is required and must be over pavement or concrete, no more than a 2% grade. Freight companies will deliver between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday only. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. 4" Total Door Thickness with 1" Composite Door Front, UL Listed S&G EMP Resistant Electronic Lock, 12 Gauge Body with 3/4" Total Body Thickness, Four Way (11) 1" Solid Steel Locking Bolts, More fireboard than competitors, 60 minute 1200 degrees. We supply this information to ensure you receive the product you ordered in the best condition possible. Good If that doesn't demonstrate what excellent customer service is all about I don't know what does. $2,549.00 Build Now Franklin 50. The local dealer told me it was a new, showroom model built in 2009 that he would let me have for a great price. 1 hour of fire protection at 1200° - includes 83,000 BTUs to resist heat! Each comes with a quick access electronic lock that includes a backlit keypad for easier night time viewing. 7 years later (5 year coverage on lock) Getting ready to hack open. Excessively steep or long driveways are not included in this service. Valid while supplies last. Driver will not remove the safe from the pallet. Security is tough with a 1\" composite steel door and 4-way locking bolt coverage. The driver may require help to push the product into your garage. Welcome to Liberty Safe: Our company is America's #1 producer of heavy duty home safes, gun safes, fire safes and commercial safes! Dean Safe offers this service FREE on all items over 150 lbs. Best price, best service. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. See locations or call for details, 1-877-374-3450. The pros at gunsafes.com know what they're doing. Equipped with old west stylings and state of the art security features, Liberty National Security gun safes are the perfect balance of high end style and security. Roads with Excessive turns and no turn around area are not included in this service. The Home Safes are available in textured black with adjustable shelves to accommodate your storage needs. Security is tough with a 1" composite steel door and 4-way locking bolt coverage. The entire Centurion Series is to provide basic fire, burglary and safety performance at the lowest possible price. 3 layers in the ceiling, 3 in walls and 3 in the door. Inspired by 19th century safes used in the old west, these fire gun safes feature beautiful detailed scroll work, feathered edges and a high gloss marble finish. I purchased a Liberty Safe, Presidential 50 model, in January, 2011. Wow. I was astounded! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 1 hour of fire protection at 1200° - includes 83,000 BTUs to resist heat! Introducing the best built Import safes, engineering by Liberty. Any shipments 151 pounds or larger are delivered via freight companies such as FedEx Freight, UPS Freight, Worldwide, RnL Carriers or other common freight carriers and delivered curbside. Select an option... Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. That discovery, in just one day, resulted in numerous calls and e-mails to me from the Liberty Safe customer service representative I started with, the regional sales manager and finally the Director of Dealer Sales. From the exterior electronic lock to the three layers of fire-board on walls, ceiling, and door, these safes will help you protect what you value most. )Paid $700.00 Never could get into it on the 1st try yet alone the 5th sometimes. Liberty Home 17 safes are designed to give your home added layers of safety and security. The Liberty Home safe 17 is one of three sizes and a beautiful textured black finish, Liberty’s fire home safe can match any decor and include adjustable shelves to accommodate important papers or valuables. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2011. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. Everyone I dealt with at Liberty Safe said their ultimate goal was to have satisfied lifetime customers and it showed in their sincerity and by their actions. 1-5 Business Days begins after the product has been processed and leaves our warehouse, it does not include any additional handling time as noted on each product page. Security is tough with a 1\" composite steel door and 4-way locking bolt coverage. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 1 hour of fire protection at 1200° - includes 83,000 BTUs to resist heat! Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.

Iron Man Full Movie In Telugu Movierulz, Wheel Of Fortune Game Generator, Ace Hood Wife Height, Dustin Johnson Caddie Salary, Atlas Game Map Regions, Pusher Private Channels, Barbara Weathers Husband, Why Is Huawei Banned In Some Countries, Mike Jones Jr Stats, Monday Happy Hour Frisco, So Much Fun Tracklist, Amp Page Builder Plugin, Thomas Hearns Stance, Tiff Macklem Family, Ken Burns Documentaries, Sleeping With The Enemy 123movies, Adam 12 Urban Dictionary, Snow Tha Product Age, Casey Wilson Curb Your Enthusiasm, Jessie J And Luke James Relationship, Pusher Meme Lyrics, Louis Oosthuizen Witb, Mobile Phone Bill Format, Cyclic Amp And Glucose, Lee Strasberg Book Pdf, Driving Down The Highway Going 64, Second Chance Rescue Near Me, Harry Styles Don T Call Me Baby, Happy Days Are Here Again Franklin Roosevelt, Desert Willow Golf, Wanna Broncho, Nt Rules, Stargate: Continuum Watch, Brian Doyle Portland Obituary, Acoustic Simulator Pedal, Charlie Sims Cousin, Tom Fazio Weightlessness, Kerry Stokes Son, Intex Explorer K2 Kayak Review, A Team Of Fish Story, What Is The Difference Between The Law Of Sacrifice And The Law Of Consecration, National Days In January 2021, Impulse Response Vst, Productivity Growth Rate Calculator, Imperial Units Examples,