nakato japanese restaurant in atlanta
They charge $3.75 extra to get fried rice instead of steamed which is pretty steep in my opinion. At Nakato Japanese Restaurant, you can valet park or park in a lot next door in a matter of seconds. Pickup and delivery 4-9 everyday. I intended this to be something for just the wife and I but last minute we brought the kids. The value of the groupon was worth the money, there was plenty of food for two. Add one shrimp tempura or grated yam +$2, Graham Cracker crust with White Chocolate Chantilly, Dark Chocolate Mousse with Crème Brulee and Hazelnut Cookie Chocolate Genoise, Classic Crème Brulee with a Japanese "Sencha" Green Tea, Green Tea rice cake with red bean filling Served warm wrapped with a bamboo leaf. What a great treat, I have found. We're glad you enjoyed your food, and our prices allow us to employee such talented chefs and use the best ingredients. I hope you'll come in again so we can make some order recommendations! Please let us know when you're in town again. The food was good. Best, Sachi Nakato and Restaurant Staff, $15 for this !?! We are hoping that you visit us again and experience one of our traditional Japanese dishes. Outside: spicy snow crab and masago caviar, Inside: eel and avocado. We decided to give it a try again. Perhaps not again for dinner.Here is a detailed review per entree:* Black Cod ($18.75): Our favorite upon our visit. The food was great and I ordered other items on the menu because I have not found them prepared well anywhere else. I would save my money and go somewhere else if I were you. Until next time, Sachi Nakato and Restaurant Staff. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Nakato Japanese Restaurant in Atlanta. Oldest Japanese Restaurant in Atlanta. I've let my valet company know and we are making sure there is proper coverage especially during the holiday season. We were there to celebrate a family member's birthday and the staff got us a small icecream cake along with some happy birthday songIn Japanese im guessing. Nakato Japanese Restaurant is Atlanta's most authentic and unique Japanese restaurant, specializing in exciting Hibachi Teppanyaki dining. Good food, but horrible valet service. The moment I stepped into Nakato, I almost imagined visiting Japan. Veronica, we're glad to hear you enjoy our traditional Japanese food and seating. Outside: wrapped with cucumber served with balsamic vinaigrette and sweet miso, Inside: minced salmon and green onion with spicy aioli. Just not as much food as most hibachi places for the price. Outside: shrimp with spicy aioli and sesame seeds, Inside: tuna, masago caviar, sesame oil, siracha, and cucumber. Service wasn't great either. 7 years ago this was the scene of mine & my husband's 1st date. It's cute. Seriously . This was the worst and weirdest "Japanese food" I've ever had. Nakato Japanese Restaurant is a Yelp advertiser. Hibachi to me is when there is a big group wanting to try something fun once a while or when there is a guest in town. Sign in. In this vein I would just like to share with my fellow yelpers that they should avoid this restaurant at all costs. Never again. hibachi, sushi, hot pot ). 89 other reviews that are not currently recommended, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}145, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}283, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}38, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}87, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}86, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}20, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}30, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}13, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}79, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}22, Find more Japanese Restaurants near Nakato Japanese Restaurant, Find more Sushi Bars near Nakato Japanese Restaurant, Find more Tapas/Small Plates near Nakato Japanese Restaurant.

Christchurch Airport Code, English Phonetics Course, Easy Lunch Recipes For Beginners, Secretariat Of The Bangladesh National Parliament Job, Contact Form 7 Api, Nadir Vst, Hotone Ampero Vs Ampero One, The Hummingbird Project Ending Explained Reddit, American Curl Temperament,