nas locomotive lyrics
Shit was felicissimo melting pot, city sweltering hot How dare I Nas's Nas - Loco-Motive Lyrics music video in high definition. Like Trump being up down up, play with cash, My nigga's like a locomotive You know where you at, At night, New York, eat a slice too hot Reaching, soon as I heard them iron wheels screeching They wait a lifetime, they tell they hoes, "Nas did this" 42nd street terminal Yo, yo, I live it and I speak it . Uninhibited freak to sleep with Minor thief shit, minor league shit, beasting Nothing is figurative At night, New York, eat a slice too hot Use my tongue to tear the skin hanging from the roof of my mouth Shit was felicissimo melting pot, city sweltering hot Sip prohibition liquor, prohibition whiskey Right here, baby, really Nas did this Looking for the juks young, but now we older chiefing Harlem You ain't even supposed to be here This is Nas, what, Nas I get high and forget who bled My nigga's like a locomotive Nas, we push it, mush 'em Queensbridge to Bushwick Harlem Bronx All that You ain't even supposed to be here You know where you at [Verse 3] At night, New York, eat a slice too hot Use my tongue to tear the skin hanging from the roof of my mouth Shit was felicissimo melting pot, city sweltering hot So I'll begin with the basics and flow from the heart [Large Professor] Minor thief shit, minor league shit, beasting Buggin' on how his imagination was so sick Looking for the juks young, but now we older chiefing What we talking bout niggas Big money and the most Who are you niggas Alcohol agin' my niggas faster than felonies I rock rubies, amethyst Nothing is figurative At seventeen I made seventeen thousand living in public housing Sayin', "Nas must have naked pictures of God or somethin'" As long as I'm breathin', I'll take chances, A soldier comin' home, twenty years old with no legs, Sayin' there's no sense to cry and complain, just go 'head, So much to write and say, yo I don't know where to start, So I'll begin with the basics and flow from the heart, I know you think my life is good cause my diamond piece, But my life been good since I started finding peace, I shouldn't even be smilin', I should be angry and depressed, I been rich longer than I been broke, I confess, I started out broke, got rich, lost paper then made it back, Like Trump bein' up down up, play with cash, Use my tongue to tear the skin hangin' from the roof of my mouth, Shit was felissimo, melted pot, city sweltering hot, Staggerin' drunker than those cops that 2pac shot, I was a crook by the train with that iron thing, concealed, Reachin', soon as I heard them iron wheels screechin', When it came to a halt whoever walked off got caught, Toker man safe behind a locked door for sure, Minor thief shit, minor league shit, beastin', Lookin' for the ? But my life been good since I started finding peace The Large Professor. They wear them lifetime, they tell they hoes, "Nas did this" Pointin' to they scars like, "Right here, baby, really Nas did this" Like a badge of honor, not braggin' I'm just honest, War stories we tell them, nothin's realer than karma, Sip prohibition liquor, prohibition whiskey, Rap Jack Dempsey, matte black Bentley, pimply, Shatterin' your silence, passin' 'round the chalice, Due to my Indian ancestry at the weed dispensery, Official kings and gents is who I mix and mingle with, I'll fuck your wife cause she a groupie, scandalous, This for my bad hood bitches, ghetto glamorous, At seventeen I made seventeen thousand livin' in public housin', They askin' how he disappear and reappear back on top. My religion is reefer The truth is the truth Lyrics for Loco-Motive by Nas feat. 42nd street terminal Yo, yo, I live it and I speak it . In my truck, play The Greatest Adventures of Slick Rick [Break: Large Professor] Big money and the most Sayin' there's no sense to cry and complain, just go head Due to my Indian ancestry at the weed dispensery For my trapped in the 90's niggas I been rich longer than I been broke, I confess To keep winning is my way like Francis You ain't even supposed to be out here Sayin' there's no sense to cry and complain, just go head My nigga's like a locomotive 42nd street terminal Official kings and gents is who I mix and mingle with So much to write and say, yo I don't know where to start [Break: Large Professor] Official kings and gents is who I mix and mingle with [Verse 1] [Break: Large Professor] An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Large Professor 42nd street terminal (Verse 1: Nas) Yo, yo, I live it and I speak it My religion. This is Nas, what, Nas Who are you niggas Pointin' to they scars like, "Right here, baby, really Nas did this" I shouldn't even be smiling, I should be angry and depressed Bugging on how his imagination was so sick As long as I'm breathin', I'll take chances Use my tongue to tear the skin hanging from the roof of my mouth I know you think my life is good cause my diamond piece Who we stomp-kicked in the head and who we left for dead Large Professor) Lyrics. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I can wish it into existence, God want this nigga to live My religion is reefer Sip prohibition liquor, prohibition whiskey You ain't even supposed to be here I f_ck your wife cause she a groupie, scandalous Buggin' on how his imagination was so sick Shit was felicissimo melting pot, city sweltering hot Uninhibited freak to sleep with Young Thug & M.I.A. My nigga’s like a locomotive Nas, we push it, mush ‘em Queensbridge to Bushwick Harlem, Bronx, all that You ain’t even supposed to be out here You know where you at?

Joe Mazzello Wife, National Cat Day Japan, Dte Energy Stand For, Tomoe Name Meaning, Ylvis Net Worth 2020, Hakeno Pull Up Bar Instructions, Louis De Funès Best Movies, Sweet Revenge Quotes Malayalam, Eleanor Mccoy, Sunpower Careers, Taegukgi Flag, Justin Edwards Yesterday, Ssk Wireless Hard Drive Review, Jose Garcia Lost, How Much Is My Red Lobster Gift Card Worth, Tin Drum Sesame Chicken Calories, I Capture The Castle Netflix, Happy Islamic New Year 1442, Ahmed Ramzy Wife, Dopo La Spiaggia Sag Harbor, Phalangeal Formula, Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya Uke Chords, The Secret Gratitude Pdf, Will You Remember Me Will You Remember The Way That I Was, Input Current, Refurbished Macbook Near Me, Incubus 1966 Streaming, Hatch Nuclear Plant, Emily Swallow Mandalorian Armorer, Tomo Masternode, Current Definition Physics, Nas Mount, Sushi Town Coquitlam Menu, Best Japanese Restaurant 2019, Grief Counseling Boston, Tomo Kanji, Arnold Palmer Umbrella, Wendy Schaal Height, South Australia Drought Map, Peta Kills Animals, Velodrome Bike, Jira Vs Microsoft, Ac Current, Katt Williams Live Online, Joel 2 Nkjv, Is Cheryl Campbell Married, Leishman Stain Preparation Procedure, Maki Of Japan Locations, Amit Shah Son Bcci, There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly Printable Poem, Klipsch T5 Ii True Wireless, Confluence Mobile App Sso, Temporal Mantle Nerf, Wasabi Seattle Reservations, Is Remember The Titans On Hulu, Ithaca Cornell, Geraldton Population 2020, Barney A Splash Party, Please, Bill Mazeroski Net Worth, Lennon Sisters Green Leaves Of Summer, Si Vamanos, Entergy Bill Pay Number, Let's Pick Up The Pace Lyrics, Raekwon Necro, Atp Molecule Labeled, Eddie Dean Net Worth, Mongolia Temperature In December, Sushi Umami New Hudson Menu, Frankie J 2020, Chinese Restaurant Menu, Youtube Kicker, Gdp At Market Price Formula,