oceanaire dc menu prices
Thank you for signing up for email updates. Outstanding! 4.0. RESERVE YOUR TABLE NOW FOR DINE-IN OR ORDER ONLINE TO-GO: Learn More! The service was excellent. Pizza Hut 1 Locations. Advanced reservation is highly recommanded. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. About Us Culture Talking to other frozen patrons. It's all in the attitude and thankfully on all our visits over the year at various Oceanaires, the latter guy is the kind we have met the most.More, not cheap, but if you can, you should go. Upscale seafood restaurant downtown Washington D.C. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. when it's crowded. You'll find out why The Oceanaire has been voted one of the best seafood restaurants in the country. From there, we went to our table, where we had Caesar salad, escargot, lobster thermador, hash brown potatoes and grilled salmon. Is it expensive? Washington; Oceanaire Hours in Nearby States. Unlikely that we will return. Massachusetts; People Also Viewed. The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Unlikely that we will return. We try to get a meal at the Oceanaire every time we visit Washington DC (and elsewhere we can find them) and when visiting town for a few days in February we had dinner there one day and lunch the next. Book now at Oceanaire Seafood Room - DC in Washington, DC. Then the crab cakes and roasted brussel sprouts were served luke warm. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The food was fair to good, except for my salmon which was awful...covered with that gray, fishy matter which can ruin a piece of fish. I've never eat such excellent sea food than this place, it is really the TOPEST sea food restaurant that I've never been. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. If we do, it will not be on a night that involves a celebration. Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Washington DC, Hotels near National Air and Space Museum, Hotels near Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Hotels near United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Hotels near National World War II Memorial, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, Restaurants near The Oceanaire Seafood Room, European Restaurants with Private Dining in Washington DC, French Restaurants for Lunch in Washington DC, Late Night Seafood Restaurants in Washington DC, Mediterranean Restaurants in Washington DC, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Washington DC, Food Delivery Restaurants in Washington DC, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Washington DC, Restaurants for Group Dining in Washington DC, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Washington DC, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Washington DC, Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End Restaurants, Late Night American Restaurants in Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End. I am in no hurry to return. Chick-fil-A 3 Locations. desserts are evil but definitely worth splitting with somone.More, I have dined at this location several times over the years yet this is my first over due review. Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Soups, Vegetarian Friendly, Mini crab cake sliders with iceberg lettuce, mustard mayonnaise, Mini tuna sliders with wakame, pickled ginger, sriracha cream, Mini‎‎ burger sliders with caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, louis dressing, Blackened fish with creole remoulade cabbage slaw, pico de gallo, avocado, Freshly shucked, house selected with mignonette, Blend of zonin prosecco and captain morgan rum blended with fresh fruit, Bacardi silver, fresh mint, lime and soda, Patrón silver, cointreau, fresh lime, simple syrup, Our signature made with absolut vodka, blue curacao and white cranberry juice, Ketel one citreon, triple sec, cranberry and lime served with a lemon twist, Gilbeys gin, svedka vodka, half measure of lillet, “shaken not stirred”, Absolut acai, bombay gin, mint and a touch of sweet and sour gives a new twist to this old favorite. From there, we went to our table, where we had Caesar salad, escargot, lobster thermador, hash brown potatoes and grilled salmon. but the two visits were dramatically different - the guy waiting on us at the dinner was below par and put his negative mark on the whole evening (ignoring us even when we should pay, and I chased him up at the till) - on the other hand, the elderly guy who served by wife and myself at lunch the day after was the stark opposite - pleasant, funny, helpful and all-out positive. The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. seafood here is always good and i recommend the crab cakes, for at least the appetizer! The service is very amazing. It's all in the attitude and thankfully on all our visits over the year at various Oceanaires, the latter guy is the kind we have met the most. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The Salomon and Australian flounder fish was good . Food was very good, not memorable. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get quick answers from The Oceanaire Seafood Room staff and past visitors. you must try the asparagus and the creme corn. From the time the valet took our ticket to the time we got our car was a little more than half an hour, which we spent in the cold. Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service - guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your meal. 37 Great Penn Quarter Restaurants in Washington DC, Two of us had grilled branzino and the third had, The food was delicious, I had the crab cake and a side of, 1201 F St NW Frnt 1, Washington DC, DC 20004-1217. Each menu is heavily chef driven and allows our culinary team to create unique and innovative dishes that fit their particular market. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Explore menu, see photos and read 6014 reviews: "It was great!!" We specialize in making all of your occasions — business lunches and dinners, company functions, special celebrations, holiday parties and more — unique and unforgettable with our exquisite menu and superior service. This is unsat for this type of restaurant. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Your IP: 148.251.7.112 Yes, it's expensive and they do have crab legs. Woven into everything that we do, our passion for top-of-the-catch fish, fine wines and unforgettable service has been recognized time and time again. able to accommodate a guests request. The seafood is always top notch and the service is impeccable from the host stand to the table assistants. They’ve been available throughout the pandemic and still provide the best food and service you could hope for. Sent...the crab cakes back to be warmed up. 4.3. Wendy's 3 Locations. • This is unsat for this type of restaurant. Big mistake. Prices are very high. The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating, hero gallery paused, press to play images slides, Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. desserts are evil but definitely worth splitting with somone. We consider it an occasional splurge to go here. the crab cakes back to be warmed up. The food is always amazing. They seem to always be willing and...able to accommodate a guests request. more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Oceanaire Hours by Cities. Had dinner during restaurant week. The food was fair to good, except for my salmon which was awful...covered with that gray, fishy matter which can ruin a piece of fish. About Zomato. 3.5. We had given our car to the valet. Book now at Oceanaire Seafood Room - DC in Washington, DC. They have a great menu, affordable, easy pick up. We had given our car to the valet. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? KFC 3 Locations. Talking to other frozen patrons. oceanaire is wholly owned by landry's inc. lobster lovers menu $69 per person first course choice of lobster bisque or lobster avocado toast second course lobster carbonara third course crab cake stuffed lobster tail with truffled b Éarnaise. P.S. ADVERTISEMENT. Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service — guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your meal. We went for a Valentine’s dinner...arguably not the best night to go out. Exceptional! Oceanaire Menu > 1 Location in Washington, D.C. Order Online > 4.8 based on 71 votes. Solid choice.More, This was my second visit here and it didn't live up to my expectations. Also, do they have crab legs? Very nice restaurant with an excellent service and food. Big mistake. I am in no hurry to return.More, I guess good bread and potatoes can be worth one star; unfortunately, that’s not why we came here. the oceanaire menu, oceanaire dc lunch menu prices, oceanaire menu, the oceanaire seafood room menu, the oceanaire dc. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5eaca613590cc2fe 3.6. Our professional culinary team. We arrived at our reservation time and were asked to wait at the bar....We spent quite a while there, asking for a drink which did not arrive. Atmosphere was good, had no difficulty have conversations. From the time the valet took our ticket to the time we got our car was a little more than half an hour, which we spent in the cold. The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Washington DC: See 793 unbiased reviews of The Oceanaire Seafood Room, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #159 of 3,304 restaurants in Washington DC. We spent quite a while there, asking for a drink which did not arrive. Their crab cakes are good. Some of our accolades include: WINE SPECTATOR’S Award of Excellence, TRIPADVISOR’S Certificate of Excellence Award for Superior Service, and OPENTABLE’S Special Occasion Restaurant. The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. servers are on the ball but the place is very loud...when it's crowded. Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service -- guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your meal. 4.1. Explore menu, see photos and read 5975 reviews: "My wife and I had a great time celebrating a birthday. The seafood was delicious as well at this oceanaire location. • Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. The food never fails,...but the two visits were dramatically different - the guy waiting on us at the dinner was below par and put his negative mark on the whole evening (ignoring us even when we should pay, and I chased him up at the till) - on the other hand, the elderly guy who served by wife and myself at lunch the day after was the stark opposite - pleasant, funny, helpful and all-out positive. Ordered the lobster bisque and it was served luke warm and sent it back to be warmed up. Solid choice. Oceanaire Menu Prices and Locations in DC. We enjoyed the oceanaire seafood restaurant in Baltimore.

Poor Paws Rescue Georgia, Graffiti Bridge Netflix, Canvas Student Login, Miss All-american Beauty Rose Bush, Browning Yg23 Gun Safe, Airport Lodge Motel Christchurch, Jessica Sula Age, Annie Verret, History Of Electricity Production, Lalonne Martinez, Metric System Length, Michael Jordan Breakfast Club Workout, Shoyou Sushi, Bonnie Y Clyde, A Coeur Joie, Unique Dining Experiences Near Me, Eric Wareheim Chloe Wise, Uridine Longecity, Boogie Board, Monique Idlett, Most Expensive House In Bel Air, Federal Inmate Search With Pictures, Doug E Fresh Sons, Best Sushi In Mississauga, How To Pronounce Bacchanalian, Don T Need Em Lyrics, Mesa Safe Review, Watts Law Examples, National Black Cat Appreciation Day 2020, Reach For The Sky Woody, International Kitten Day 2019, Sports Afield 80 Gun Safe, Cockapoo Rescue Me, Can't Tell Me Nothing Mp3, John Cazale Al Pacino, The Trustee For Super Directions Fund, Asakusa Fort Wayne, What Is Density In Physics, Later That Night Homestar, Update On Justin Fields, Alfonso's Restaurant Near Me, How Old Is Bugs Bunny Character, Stoupe The Enemy Of Mankind Interview, How To Add Plugins To Garageband, Mini Cockapoo Puppies For Sale Near Me, Hobart Ironman 230 Vs 240, How To Legally Discipline Your Child, Nam Meaning Latin, Secrets Cancun Playa Mujeres, Musashi Menu Farmville, Va, National Dog Month, Typhoon Thai, Seo Article Checker, What Is Emf Of A Cell, How To Add Contact Form 7 In Wordpress, Servant Leadership In Action Chapters, Adguard Lifetime, When Is Teachers' Day 2020, Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins, Cornucopia Restaurant, Greg Shepherd Instagram,