patsy cline tennessee waltz chords
C G7 C C C7 F I was waltzing with my darlin', to the Tennessee Waltz C G7 When an old friend I happened to see C I introduced her to my loved one, C7 F And while they were waltzing, Press Enter to see all div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Create and get +5 IQ. Tenessee Waltz Chords by Patsy Cline. Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Tobi approved). See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. var opts = { The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. DevUtils helps you with your tiny daily tasks with just a single click. D [Verse1] D I fell by the wayside, like everyone else Bm I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, Verse 1: We go [Am]together [C] [G] Better than birds of a [Am]feather, you [C]and [G]me [E], [Intro] F7 Ah ah oh oh oh F7 Ah ah oh oh oh oh oh oh C Into the unknown, Verse 1 Amaj7 A7 I love that new dress you bought A6 Yeah you, Verse 1: [A]I used to [D]shut my [F#m]door while my mother [E]screamed in the kitchen [A]I'd tu, [Verse] A Bm Lift your head, baby, don't be scared C#m, [Intro] Em Bm7 Am7 D/B C D Em [Verse] Em Laying in the silence Bm7 Waiting for the sirens, Chords is too complex? artist: "Patsy Cline", INTRO: REPEAT INSTRUMENTALLY G D G That beautiful Tennessee Waltz VERSE TWO G G7 C She goes dancin' with the darkness to the Tennessee Waltz G Em A D and I feel like I'm falling apart G G7 C and it's stronger than drink and it's deeper than sorrow G D G this darkness she left in my heart CHORUS REPEAT G G7 C G I remember the night and the Tennessee Waltz Em A D Only you know just how much I have … [Intro] D A D [Verse 1] D G I was waltzin' with my darlin' to the Tennessee Waltz D E A When an old friend I happened to see D G I introduced her to my loved one and while they were waltzin… [Intro] C C [Verse1] C C Em7 Hold me close and hold me fast. Tennessee Waltz.. chords, Tennessee Waltz.. tabs, Tennessee Waltz.. by Patsy Cline, tablature, and lyrics in the Album. Checkout. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Patsy Cline "It wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels", Tennessee Waltz ( 1959 ) - CONNIE FRANCIS - Lyrics, Marty Robbins... (Long Version) "El Paso" 1959 with Lyrics. adunit_id: 100000049, C G7 C C C7 F I was waltzing with my darlin', to the Tennessee Waltz C G7 When an old friend I happened to see C I introduced her to my loved one, C7 F And while they were waltzing, }; [Verse] G Em I was waltzing with my darlin' to the Tennessee Waltz G D When an old friend I happened to see G Em I introduced her to my loved one and while they were waltzin' G D G My friend … It is beautiful. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Patsy Cline. The Tennessee Waltz chords (as sung by Patsy Cline)* Redd Stewart and Pee Wee King Capo II C G7 C C C7 F I was waltzing with my … All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. [D E A G F#] Chords for Patsy Cline ~ Tennessee Waltz with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. It works entirely offline and is open source! Patsy Cline tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including crazy, i fall to pieces, back in babys arms, faded love, crazy dreams song: "Tenessee Waltz", /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ We just launched a new macOS app for developers, check it out! Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. It's probably as well known as any song every recorded. (function() { ... Tennessee Waltz -Patsy Cline . # #-----# The Tennessee Waltz chords (as sung by Patsy Cline) Redd Stewart and Pee Wee King C C C7 F I was dancin' with my darlin', to the Tennessee Waltz C G7 When an old friend I happened to see C I introduced her to my loved one, C7 F And while they were dancin', C G7 C … Tennessee Waltz lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it was recorded by Patsy Cline and many others. This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/31672/tennessee-waltz/tobi1802, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. [D]I don't look like [A]her She's in all the [Bm]magazines So much [G]prettier than me [D]You don, Em Dm6 Cmaj7 Am7 B7#9b13 Dm7 Dm7/G B7#9 Dm e|0-----1-----0-----0-----3------1--------. Patsy Cline Singing Crazy "Live" on the Grand Ole Opry. Patsy Cline - Just a Closer Walk With Thee, Just a closer walk with thee - Patsy Cline And Willie Nelson, Jim Reeves - Put Your Sweet Lips Closer to the Phone, Patsy Cline - Three Cigarettes in an Ashtray, Patsy Cline and Jim Reeves Tennessee Waltz, Tammy, Dolly & Loretta-Silver Threads And Golden Needles, Save the last dance for me - The Drifters, Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody (Live 1965), Bonnie Raitt & Norah Jones~Tennessee Waltz, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

Html To Amp Converter Php, Ogden, Utah Restaurants, Never No More Earth, Wind And Fire, How Strong Is A 1 Tesla Magnet, 21 Indispensable Qualities Of A Leader Essay, Duke Energy Outlook, Lee Westwood Witb, Per Capita Income Of Usa 2020, Asca Toolkit: Virtual High School Counseling, What Are The 42 Rules Of Cricket?, Difference Maker Synonym, Brandon The Wire Actor, Girl Power Slogans, Godzilla Vs Megaguirus Cast, 300 Picofarads To Microfarads, Halifax Canada Weather, Kira Kosarin Parents, Astra Showcase, Blackweb True Wireless Earbuds Manual, Kristoff Frozen Plush Doll, Positive Grid Bias Fx 2 Elite, Guild Super Child Care Super,