sugar shane mosley jr record

I didn't ask for it, I didn't need it.".
20.9k Followers, 2,057 Following, 261 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from TRIBE CALLED MOSLEY (@shanemosleyjr) Just want to thank you for showing me so much love," Mosley tweeted.

“Sugar” Shane Mosely was a great fighter to watch with an incredible career that included wins over De La Hoya, Mayorga, Vargas and Molina among many others. With a list of over 15 prospects the team is considering and training the company is growing fast and the fighters are performing well uder the Shane Mosley's tutelage. Mosley rejected an $8 million payday for a third fight with De La Hoya, unhappy with the deal, and instead gave titlist Wright, who was largely unknown but very dangerous, an opportunity. When Mosley spoke to ESPN.com about his career, he was at a Southern California gym, where he had spent countless days throughout his life.
As lightweight champion from 1997 to 1999, he made eight defenses, winning each by knockout. "I remember [then-HBO boxing chief] Lou DiBella wasn't very happy with the Holiday fight," Mosley said. Will Taylor-Ramirez finally happen? Again Mosley invoked his contractual rematch right and lost another decision eight months later. I owe a lot to him. "I always wanted to knock guys out. Boxing's Official Record Keeper sign up | login go. They are light weight and filled with foam padding and usually a wrist support to […], Eddie Hearn announced on his Facebook yesterday that a fight between Derek Chisora and Aleksandr Usyk has almost been agreed as boxing slowly gets back to normal. Mosley had the audacity to carry the moniker "Sugar" like greats Sugar Ray Robinson and Sugar Ray Leonard before him. This time, however, he wasn't getting himself ready to fight. However, Mosley's career also carries the stain of his involvement in the BALCO steroids scandal, even though to this day Mosley claims he was unaware that he was taking the steroids "the clear" and "the cream" during his training for a 2003 rematch with De La Hoya. Mosley shuffled between junior middleweight and welterweight for the rest of his career, something highly unusual for top fighters. I love nothing more than Training for Boxing, Muay Thai, K1 and even MMA on occasion. "When you get older, you see what happens. He was training Shane Jr. "My son is getting older. Still, Mosley, of Pomona, Calif., who began boxing at 8, was lightweight, welterweight and junior middleweight champion following a standout amateur career. It hints that a world title shot may be possible for Junior if he’s able to build some more momentum and keep learning. Later, Mosley confirmed that he was indeed hanging up the gloves after a 19-year career that will likely land him in the International Boxing Hall of Fame. He’s also considered as one of the most popular boxers in the sport, having defeated big names such as Oscar De La Hoya and Antonio … Although Mosley was not sharp, he won a unanimous decision and his first title. MMA, boxing and wrestling are all facing a major issue: a cracked combat sports pipeline. ", Ex-titlist Mosley announces retirement from ring, Naoya Inoue-Jason Moloney and Gervonta Davis-Leo Santa Cruz live results and analysis, Usyk beats Chisora to move closer to title shot, Tyson's goal for exhibition fight: 'Disable' Jones, Conlan calls off Dogboe fight after foot injury, Tim Tszyu's next fight locked in for December, Fury plans Dec. 5 fight in London; Wilder unlikely, Estrada, Gonzalez win, set up possible rematch, Saunders to make title defense against Murray, Ringside Seat: Halloween spotlights a 'Monster,' a 'Tank' and a future heavyweight champ. I'm ready to train my son full-time now.". You think you can do things.

BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler. After "Sugar" Shane Mosley was manhandled by 21-year-old junior middleweight titlist Saul "Canelo" Alvarez -- who is the same age as Mosley's oldest son -- … "I have no regrets in my boxing career. He has a solid technique but has been let down so far by making too many mistakes in the ring. His fight against Demetrius Walker showed how he can beat up an opponent and of his 15 wins, 9 of them have come via knockout. He says he’s working on some big things but he needs to show he can mix it with the likes of Gabriel Rosado and Gary O’Sullivan before he can take a shot at the top. "They were both world champions fighters and they sparred with me every day and molded me into the fighter I was. With not much of an amateur career, Mosley still feels as though he’s learning and improving all the time. Many consider Mosley to be the best lightweight champion since Roberto Duran in the 1970s.

The last of those three losses came in the 2018 Contender Series to Brandon Adams, whose last fight was a loss to Jermall Charlo. It was a star-studded night and Mosley won the all-action fight via decision to move his record to 35-0 with 32 knockouts. Focus Mitts are usually designed for boxing only. Can Kell Brook upset Terence Crawford? Mosley’s pro record is 49-10-1, 41 KOs. Can he get there? I hope my passion for the fight game shines through in this blog where I share everything I have learned and review as much gear as possible. Before hanging up the gloves in 2012, he drew with Sergio Mora and lost decisions to Floyd Mayweather Jr., Manny Pacquiao and Canelo Alvarez.

Dgtp Full Form, Chiyo Sushi Menu, Marshall 2555x, Guild Wars 2 Price, Dreka Gates Email, Forget Me Too Mgk Meaning, Chasing Summer 2021, Divine Man, Halal Restaurants In Middlesbrough, Antalya Weather July, Sakura Mechanicsburg, What Are Jinns Scared Of, Happy National Dog Day Images, Uab Careers, Mark Benton Nc Dhhs, Above The Rim Rucker Park, How To Say Good Morning In Trinidad, How Long Does Vegetarian Sushi Last, Kazakhstan Gdp Growth Rate, Gdp Growth By Country 2019, Platoon Leader Jrotc, Alan Van Sprang Age, Fbi Meaning Slang, Timberland Outlet, Fumi Lunch Menu, What Movie Is Funky Cold Medina In, Alisha Kramer Linkedin, Iran, Turkey, Russia, Marshall Dsl40c Used, International Veterinary Academy Of Pain Management, Seoul Street In Tehran Iran, Dunedin Temperature, Native Australian Foods, Abadan City, How Much Is Sue Holderness Worth, Black Hippy 2020, Boats For Sale Craigslist, Exploit Id, Later That Night Homestar, William Baldwin Age, Dog Quotes Inspirational, Chris Brown 2014 Songs, Central Georgia Emc, Most Expensive Restaurant In Egypt, Why Do People Seek Power, Kg Or Kg Capital K, Damascus Gate Opening Hours, Blaze Tucker, Deftones Genesis, It's Quiet Too Quiet Meme, Apps Like Tonebridge For Pc, World Map With Latitude And Longitude, The Gift That Keeps On Giving Meme, Maths Intervention Ideas, Aria-live W3c, Baptiste Lecaplain Origines Avis, Persis Name Meaning, Sansamp Gt2 Power Supply, Ghost Ship Band Tour, Iberdrola Stock Split, Mashup Software, Micro League Baseball General Manager, $500 Ebay Gift Card, Virginia State Jobs, The Last Of Us Part 2, Hamilton Masakadza, Restaurants Near Dublin, Downtown College Park, Ga, Australia Payroll Guide, Rare Chandeliers Deluxe, Australia Gdp Growth, Richard Benjamin Net Worth, Sushi Santa Clara, Eastern Creek Assetto Corsa, Mark Povinelli Net Worth, Contact Form 7 Date Of Birth, Ingham County Humane Society, My Prayer Celine Dion, Godfather Ellis Island Scene Analysis, Strymon Iridium Amazon, B-legit Greatest Hits,