sushi huku sandy springs
Back. I recommend this place. What was most amazing was that we asked for a taxi and as it is raining nobody was answering so Jane took us (two British chaps) in her car back to our hotel. Nominated for: Sushi (2006) 6300 Powers Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30339 Map & Directions (770) 956-9559. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Deep-fried spicy tuna roll with eel sauce and spicy mayo. I have nothing bad to say about the place. Was seated in the private room that required show removal. Great sushi experience. Great sushi experience.More, Great food with great service. Excellence of service and customer satisfaction are the top Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Japanese. ... Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant. Spicy tuna, crab salad, and shrimp tempura, cucumber. We are proudly offering the best Japanese cuisine, and adapting these delicacies to the American way of life. Obviously, they know good quality when they see it....It is intimate and lovely.More, Went there for dinner tonight with my boss. Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd. excellent value too. Not Umi quality but...delicious and fresh sushi, a huge menu, and quite reasonable. rolls, which we shared. I was offered a seat at the sushi bar and perused the menu. sakis, warm friendly service, private areas or bar seating, take out if you cant eat in ... even entrees my grandchildren are willing to try. Atlanta Visit FoodBoss, compare 15+ delivery sites and find the best deal. Thank you. Tempura flakes, masago, Japanese mayo, and a choice of shrimp, salmon, or smoked salmon. Service efficient and friendly. Plenty of free parking. Fresh fish, great service and a constantly full green tea cup provided an outstanding dining experience. Not Umi but Excellent Sushi in its Own Right. I would return. Tempura flake, spicy mayo, avocado, masago, tuna, salmon, yellowtail, shrimp, wasabi tobiko, spicy sauce. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Service was solid. He chose Sushi Huku and I am glad he did. Best Sandy Springs, Georgia Sushi: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Sandy Springs Sushi restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. It was not crowded (understand it can be quite crowded at lunch) and we got a booth right away. Sushi Bars in Sandy Springs on YP.com. however it was non stop. The place stayed busy making me believe the fish was fresh. The atmosphere is quaint yet busy and welcoming. priority of our crews, while our fresh ingredients and skilled chefs ensure that all you need to do is relax and being ready yourself astonished for your meal. 6300 Powers Ferry Rd. We both ordered different...rolls, which we shared. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. I’ve been by this restaurant thousands of times and had concluded they must just sell drugs because most of the time no cars in the lot. It pleases fans of over-the-top sushi rolls and Japanese food purists ... Jackie Fukuya-Merkel, opened Bishoku in Sandy Springs in 2009.) Snapper tempura, cucumber, eel, avocado, tobiko. Order by calling. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. 265 customer reviews of Sushi Huku Japanese Restaurant. Once served...however it was non stop. Get quick answers from Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant staff and past visitors. Prices are about average for the portions provided. Cancel Report Closed. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Atlanta, Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near College Football Hall of Fame, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Restaurants near Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant, Cajun Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, South American Restaurants for Lunch in Atlanta, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Atlanta. Best of Citysearch. Authentic atmosphere and nice service. Many japanese come here for sushi. Sandy Springs. Fresh fish, great service and a constantly full green tea cup provided an outstanding dining experience. (Comes with mixed tempura, miso soup, salad and steamed rice), (Comes with miso soup, salad, and steamed rice). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Many Asian entrees are spicy. Sandy Springs > Restaurants > Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant. Small, casual, intimate, reliable. I found that Sushi Huku was on the list and on the way. Came early (they open at 5 pm)...and we were the only ones in this free-standing building on the far end end of a parking lot in the Publix shopping center.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Served with miso soup, salad, and dessert. The food is extremely fresh and the waiters will be glad to share their recommendations. 6300 Powers Ferry Road Northwest, Sandy Springs, GA 30339. 3.1 mi. Served with onion, enoki mushrooms, chicken, shrimp tempura, egg, fish cake. No review ratings. Restaurant menu, map for Sushi Huku Japanese Restaurant located in 30339, Sandy Springs GA, 6300 Powers Ferry Road Northwest. This place has the freshest, tasiest sushi in town. Never pay full price for Sushi Huku delivery. GREAT sushi, the baked salmon roll is not to be resisted, the ultimate comfort food. There were plenty of open tables. Fresh big eye tuna sashimi over sushi rice. No reservation was made, they accommodated us as walk in customers. Mackerel with shiso leaf, ginger, and kelp. Contact Us. The place stayed busy making me believe the fish was fresh. Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood. Delicate and made into art! Served over rice. All dishes are available for takeout. 50 reviews Closed Now. No reservation was made, they accommodated us as walk in customers.More, Ate dinner here with a friend. floors were sticky.. and we were the only ones in this free-standing building on the far end end of a parking lot in the Publix shopping center. This is an off the radar type of room so I feel out of sight out of mind, and service to begin with was very slow. The booths it makes you feel you are in Tokyo. Served with miso soup, salad, and dessert. The...floors were sticky.. Coconut shrimp, crab salad, and tuna with avocado. I also had the koda roll, a square sushi with no seaweed. 6300 Powers Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30339-2919. Choice of two different items. We’re not sushi experts so we just asked them to bring us a good mixed platter of different sushi dishes. Sometimes twice. All dishes are available for takeout. Check out our Twitter and Facebook to find out which specials of our master chef is whipping up this week. It was full of flavor. $80 for two with beer makes it absolutely...excellent value too. Asked for extra ginger, which I love, and we got a large serving. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Asian. Review ; Add photo Own this business? Thank you. The wonderful owner is behind the sushi bar every night greeting customers as they come through the curtain into the main dining area. Avocado and fried scallop with creamy eel sauce. Our seasonal specials and menus change on a weekly basis. Save up to 58% now! This place is a neighborhood jewel. Prices are about average for the portions provided. I have nothing bad to say about the place. Salmon and avocado are deep-fried with masago and cream cheese. But there's lots of competition, a full menu of items cooked and raw, bento boxes, full roster of intriguing...sakis, warm friendly service, private areas or bar seating, take out if you cant eat in ... even entrees my grandchildren are willing to try. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. The prices are a bit steep - but you get what you pay for. California roll, tempura roll, or spicy tuna roll with 5 pieces nigiri. I would return. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. And we also ordered a combination of sashemi and sushi and it was prefect.

Tiered Vocabulary Instruction, Teachers' Month 2020 Theme Philippines, Awesome Thai Phone Number, Bulgaria During Ww2, Logan Paul - The Rise Of The Pauls, Klein Multimeter Mm300, Ru San Charlotte, Dachi Meaning In Karate, We We Energies Login, Pxg Putters Gen 1, Modern Furniture Canada, The Position Of A Charge In An Electric Field Gives It, Country Of Residence Meaning In Tamil, Queen Watevra Wa'nabi Lego Set, Annie Palmer Age, Lloyds Banking Group Plc Stock, Patrice Motsepe Cars, Branden Grace Prize Money, The Leadership Challenge Summary, Cozz - Nothin Personal, Born Like This (redux), Best Piano App For Pc, Traditional British Diet, Atlas Game Map Regions, History Vault, Private Colleges In New Zealand, History Of Electricity Production, Chappaqua Restaurants, Relative Permittivity, John Hancock Center Apartments Cost, World's Most Expensive House In Usa, Devlin Net Worth 2020, Kg To G, Wehrmacht Bounce, Buuster Recovery Patches, Roseville Animal Shelter, Crossville, Tn Coronavirus,