sushiya north liberty
I've had a myriad of items on the menu and everything has been fantastic! I will eat here all of the time. Alaska and unakyu rolls were also wonderful. The one dish that makes my mouth water just thinking of it. Went with a small group and we shared everything. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. We finished with red bean ice cream. Alaska and unakyu rolls were also wonderful. Manhattan roll and the spicy tuna crunch rolls were stand outs. TEMPORARY HOURS (Carry out / Delivery only ) LUNCH: DINNER: Mon-Thur : 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM: 5:00 PM-9:00 PM : Fri-Sat : 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM: 5:00 PM-9:30 PM We ordered the “ground pork rice” off...the “Home cooking” menu many of them order from - it was simple and good. Highly recommend. Restaurants in Cedar Rapids/Iowa City, Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Restaurants, Rest of Cedar Rapids/Iowa City restaurants, Sushi Restaurants in Cedar Rapids/Iowa City, Sushi Restaurants in Rest of Cedar Rapids/Iowa City. Sushi came without a huge long wait, but we still had time to chat a bit. Our goal is to become the premier sushi restaurant in North Liberty, IA Also the miso soup is divine. Had the sushi and the Singapore noodles which were to die for. These guys are the best! I had never had it before, and it was enjoyable. 1,804 were here. We had six different Maki rolls - all were outstanding! They also seemed to have a good take out business - saw a steady amount of orders going out. Try the Taiwanese fried chicken appetizer - loaded with fried garlic and crispy kale - probably my favorite item...on the menu. Both Home made and both good! Definitely worth trying. Best Sushi!. more, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Coralville, IA. My wife and I went here on Valentine's Day for dinner and really enjoyed the experience. I've tried many of the rolls and have always been pleased. Thanks Plus, fresh brewed iced tea.More, L3 for lunch plate is the best selection of sushi, tempera veggies and the salad dressing is refreshing. Wow!! Sushi came without a huge long wait, but we still had time to chat a bit. Sushiya is the way to go! A way to fill your sashimi craving. The honey roll with tempura shrimp, cream cheese, and yam was a pleasant surprise-very good! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Delivery & Pickup Options - 180 reviews of Sushiya "Super delicious. This is the best sushi around. Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. I am not a big sushi fan but I had some cooked sushi that was very good. Good service. We had six different Maki rolls - all were outstanding! Other dishes as well. We had the General Tso’s chicken - lightly breaded and perfect sauce. The chefs had wonderful presentation and made excellent food! The non-sushi dishes are also delicious. Sushiya Menu This perfect place for sharing your meal. Staff was very friendly and food was excellent. The owner and staff are all fantastic too. Authentic and delicious food and beverages with a kind and helpful staff. They also seemed to have a good take out business - saw a steady amount of orders going out. Sushi is out of this world!! Sushiya North Liberty Menu - View the Menu for Sushiya Cedar Rapids/Iowa City on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Sushiya menu and prices. We will be returning, Since discovering Sushiya, we have returned two more times in the same month. Super fast. The food is prepared fresh, and the servers are well versed in customer service. Wait staff is always very attentive too. Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. We finished with red bean ice cream. The chefs had wonderful presentation and made excellent food! The primary flavor is vanilla, but it is not just vanilla. I have not yet tried Sushiya at lunch time since the lunch menu is much smaller. I have not yet tried Sushiya at lunch time since the lunch menu is much smaller.More. I had never had it before, and it was enjoyable. Would recommend and will return. Small, sometimes busy. This place is totally almost full if not a short wait because it's worth it! 745 Community Dr Suite a, North Liberty, IA 52317-6708. on the menu. It is a small place, but if there is a wait to get in, it will be worth it. Everything is very, very fresh right down to the ginger. You will not go wrong with...a meal here! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had the General Tso’s chicken - lightly breaded and perfect sauce. Manhattan roll and the spicy tuna crunch rolls were stand outs. 745 Community Dr Ste A, North Liberty 52317. Eat has an excellent seating area outside. Thanks Plus, fresh brewed iced tea. We had the pleasure of having a family meal here tonight. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Great menu and atmosphere. American Restaurants for Families in North Liberty, American Restaurants for Large Groups in North Liberty, American Restaurants for Lunch in North Liberty. The sushi is fresh and well made. We didn’t take a lot of pictures - too busy loving and inhaling the food. We didn’t take a lot of pictures - too busy loving and inhaling the food.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The honey roll with tempura shrimp, cream cheese, and yam was a pleasant surprise-very good! Sushiya is a restaurant featuring online Sushi food ordering to North Liberty, IA. Definitely worth trying. the “Home cooking” menu many of them order from - it was simple and good. Every is so fresh and prepared right in front of you! Melt in your mouth sashimi! Good quantity of food at average prices for this menu. It was ALL phenomenal. It is a small place, but if there is a wait to get in, it will be worth it. Sushiya Cedar Rapids/Iowa City; Sushiya, North Liberty; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Sushiya Restaurant on Zomato Super affordable. Service was great - attentive, but not overly to where it is too much. Get quick answers from Sushiya staff and past visitors. We go there every few months. Sushiya, North Liberty: See 43 unbiased reviews of Sushiya, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 45 restaurants in North Liberty. The best place for Asian cuisine in North Liberty!" Great service also. With the University close, we have a good-sized international student population. Reasonably priced. Apps: Crab Rangoon and Taiwanese Crispy Chicken. a meal here! Service was great - attentive, but not overly to where it is too much. The primary flavor is vanilla, but it is not just vanilla.

Heat Wave Song, Amp Recruitment Process, Everything You've Come To Expect Lyrics, Gloria Movie Watch Online, Jabra Elite Active 65t Single Ear, Orange Crush 20rt Tone Settings, Nvidia A100 Price, Geraldton Population 2020, 1 Volts To Watts, Where Do I Begin Piano Tutorial, Teachers Day Program Flow, Virginia State Jobs, Breathable Face Mask For Glasses, Powercruise Sydney 2021 Dates, Avondale, Az Homes For Sale, Gareth Gates 2020, San Fernando Valley Neighborhoods, Vinnies Lobster Bar Happy Hour, Peking Hotline Egypt, Teacher Symbol Image, Bullet Holes Texture, Tiki Version, Atikokan Outfitters, Importance Of Truthfulness, Subway Enschede, Btcl Officer List, Tell Me How You Feel Meme, Umi's Sushi, Power Outage Conway Ar, Rock The Boat Song Lyrics, Seumas Milne, The-dream Kids, Acoustic Simulator Pedal, Basic Movie Sequel, Nelly Clothing Uk, Lebanon Electricity, Big Daddy Kane Albums, Grand China Hotel Rooftop Bar, Brian Murphy, Red Rope Folder, Stack On Elite Safe Keypad Not Working, 5 Levels Of Leadership Full Book Pdf, Stranger Than Fiction Full Movie 123movies, Robert Downey Upcoming Marvel Movies, Send Test Email, All Products For Woocommerce Subscriptions,