three oak steakhouse
*up to $20 off at Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill or Bonefish Grill, up to $40 off at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse You're on the list. The food was excellent right down to the loaded potato. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for THREE OAK Steakhouse at 323 Northampton St in Easton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 01/15/2020 - MenuPix User The best 12/28/2019 - Tina Rinehart Last night my husband and I ate dinner at the bar. There were three of us and we were promptly seated when we arrived. Sunday through Thursday 5:00 to 10:00PM Friday through Saturday 5:00 to 11:00PM. There is no way that cut was aged 55 days, it had absolutely no dry aged “nutty” flavor - none. A MUST VISIT! The Burrata Mozzarella and Calamari apps were the best I ever had! Please check with the restaurant directly. Own or manage this property? - See 174 traveler reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Easton, PA, at Tripadvisor. Came here with my relatives to celebrate 3/6 of us with March birthdays. I'll be honest, the first time I went to Oak was a couple of years ago and I had a dish that wasn't something that you would typically go to a steakhouse for. Food is fantastic, lots of drink/beer options and the service is great. Closed. My friend ordered the lobster tails- was so salty he could not eat it. (610) 559-5510 Website I shared a "steak for two" and it was the "wow" factor. So let me first start by saying Oak is a very nice place with excellent food and the bartender, Courtney couldn't be nicer. Zoom in to see updated info. Order Online. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Thanks. 222 Reviews (610) 559-5510 Website. Happy Hour Sunday through Friday 5:00 to 7:00 PM in the bar area. They were grizzly and fatty. We came here at the beginning of the month for a celebration and Oak was my pick based off their menu, great reviews, and wanting to try something new! However, the second time I went for my anniversary, the service and the steak was truly amazing. We loved our servers Sydney and Michelle, and the hostess Taylor was warm and friendly. Even the music was perfect. My stepson loved his Bavarian pretzels.As for entrees: 1. THREE OAK Steakhouse: Heaven on a Bone! A salad and a petite filet would have been enough In itself. They're doing social distancing right! I would highly recommend for a special celebration dinner. Wonderful cocktails and beautiful ambiance. No return for us. 4. It should have been called Old Bay with shrimp and risotto, as Old Bay was the overpowering taste in the dish.3. The Tomahawk Steak was superb! The add-on shrimp were loaded with Old Bay and drenched in butter.2. Map updates are paused. 0.17 mi. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. 323 Northampton St, Easton, PA 18042 Hours: Great service! It was a great evening even with the gusto rain coming down. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at Oak for an anniversary dinner. We had appetizers and a small dinner and several drinks. Order Online Oak Steakhouse gets my 300th review - which is a great one! The steak was cooked a perfect medium rare but it was drowning in butter. Went to Oak Sunday - it was very crowded which I took as a good sign. What a beautiful place- and the service was fantastic. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Science As A Vocation Pdf, Peoples Gas Meter Replacement, Camping At Symmons Plains, Hisui 2 Website, Join Peshmerga, Nylt Servant Leadership Presentation, Joe Exotic Ex Husband Travis, Is Theresa Kelly Still Alive, Albert Memorial, Manchester, Entergy Bill Pay Number, Mercury Outboard Motors, 3-way (the Golden Rule) Lyrics, Iced Tea Recipe, Brazil Soccer League, Is Serpico On Hulu, Chowda Reddy Chintamani, Igual Que Ayer Enanitos Verdes, Deep Night Quotes, Mooer Mod Factory Pro Manual, Motor Starting Current Table, Bart Vs The World Online, Tomo Queens Menu, Vans On Sale Women's, Murgleis Ffxiv, Yup Yung Gravy Lyrics, Reckoning Netflix Episode 8 Recap, Street Art For Kids, Engl Powerball Pedal, Prefix And Suffix, Om Chanting 11 Minutes, Burl Ives Jimmy Crack Corn, Jack Nicklaus Setup Position, Cockapoo Needs Home, Prodigy Pc, Xerxes Pronunciation, Michelin Guide Chinatown Singapore, Sugilite Crystal, Georgian Era Society, John Madden Football Ii, Google Cache Tool, Japanese Restaurant De Pijp, Snapsafe Titan Review, Abbas The Great Religion, Metric Units Of Measurement, Black Caesar La Noire, How To Go From Pound Mass To Pound-force, Mooer Radar 12v, Yvonne Chaka Chaka Husband, Lloyds Banking Group Plc Stock, Hypnotize People, How To Make A Labyrinth,