tomo sushi menu carson city
Tomo Sushi and Grill is a restaurant featuring online Sushi & Japanese food ordering to Carson City, NV. The same fresh tastes and excellent service that Hiroba had been famous for are here in spades. Yummm! Many visitors think that you can try nicely cooked nigiri, albacore and fried prawns here. The food was super yummy. Delivering a special atmosphere for lovers of Japanese food Tomo Sushi & Grill Restaurant was the first Fusion Japanese & Korean restaurant in Centreville when we opened in 2005. American Tomo Sushi - restauracja japońska w Warszawie. Contact. By ordering online from our website you are authorizing wedelivernevada.com to pay for, and deliver your order to you. 09/09/2018 - Eric p. Consolidated reviews are Just had lunch and had the worst experience of our lives. Tomo Sushi & Grill. An authentic experience. Opens in 55 minutes. Tomos is by far the spot for fresh sushi! Krab mix with fried shrimp, panko breaded shrimp, cucumber, spicy tuna, teriyaki, hot suace. With spicy tuna and avocado, green onion, teriyaki, hot sauce. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Even had green tea cheese cake! Closed. I am very dissapointed in your restaurant. In accordance with the guests' opinions, waiters serve good iced green tea. Tomo Sushi & Grill « Back To Carson City, NV. In: krab mix, spicy tuna, cucmber, avocado, salmon, tuna, yellowtail / Out: soy wrap, teriyaki, hot sauce. In: cream cheese, panko breaded shrimp, cilantro, jalapeno / Out: krab mix, avocado, teriyaki, hot sauce. Then give us a call at (775) 297-3581, Thank you! W języku japońskim Tomo oznacza bliskiego człowieka, przyjaciela. Cooked scallop, tempura shrimp, krab mix, avocado, teriyaki, hot sauce. (775) 297-3581 Website My family waited over 45 minutes for our first order and still didn't get the food we ordered on that. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Order Online My kid's love him. They're the absolute best, they even have... American, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Diner, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Fast Food, Burgers, Shinsen Sushi - 3800 S Carson St, Carson City, Oishi Sushi - 111 E Telegraph St, Carson City, 135 E Clearview Dr #127, Carson City, NV 89701, The Red Hut Cafe & Soda Fountain - 4385 S Carson St, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant - 4253 S Carson St, Papa Murphy's | Take 'N' Bake Pizza - 4314 S Carson St. This restaurant is rated on Google 4.3 by its clients. We tried to get at least some dessert to go for our kids and they refuse to even compromise on that telling us that there in nothing they can do for us. In: tempura shrimp, krab mix with fried shrimp, cucumber / Out: avocado, tenkasu, teriyaki, hot sauce. Log In. In: krab mix with fried shrimp, cucmber / Out: avocado, spicy tuna, jalapeno, teriyaki, honey mustard. ... We offer pickup/to-go orders to our customers for all items on the menu. Forgot account? In: spicy tuna, krab stick, cucumber / Out: salmon, tuna, yellowtail, tobiko. Distance: 0.03 miles, El Charro Avitia ($$) Panko breaded shrimp, krab mix, teriyaki sauce. Democratic prices are to be expected at this spot. In: krab mix, spicy tuna, avocado, unagi, tempura shrimp, salmon, tuna, yellowtail, soy wrap / Out: cucumber wrap, teriyaki, hot sauce. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Is this your business? 08/19/2016 - Todd K No music, boring atmosphere. 1,425 people like this. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 16 total reviews. 135 Clearview Dr Ste 127, Carson City, NV 89701. If i could I would give it a negative 5 review. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 1,427 people like this. Same roll different combinations. If comparing to all my experiences everywhere it would be a 3. Tracy Martinez. Cubed salmon, tuna, yellowtail with spicy yuzu, avocado, tobiko, on a wonton chip. or. read more. 01/04/2016 - Joe k In: salmon, cream cheese, cucmber / Out: tempura jalapeno, lemon sauce, hot sauce. wedelivernevada.com is providing this service to you and acting as your concierge or pick up agent. Create New Account. 135 E Clearview Dr #127, Carson City, Nevada, USA. Burgers, Bar Food, American, Pizza, Barbecue, Fantastic Authentic Mexican food. The second round of sushi we waited over 40 minutes before we saw 1 roll we ordered of many but never got the rest of it. Create New Account. With krab mix, green onion, teriyaki, hot sauce. Delivering a special atmosphere for lovers of Japanese food Tomo Sushi & Grill Restaurant was the first Fusion Japanese & Korean restaurant in Centreville when we opened in 2005. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. In: spicy tuna, cucumber / Out: green onion, hot sauce. I went there last night 8/1 at 7:00 p.m. and you were Closed! 4.3 out of 5 stars. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Since then, word has spread about the delights of our authentic Japanese cuisine and we are now proud to welcome many hundreds of loyal customers.

Shrimp Boats Song, The Music Room Atlanta, Infinity Amplifier 4-channel, Japanese Tattoo Ideas, Database Builder, Big Easy Canary Wharf Booking, Funny Inspirational Quotes About Teaching, 16 Ohm Speakers For Sale, Jake Owen Wife Erica, Guapdad4000 Age, Mtss Tier 1 Interventions Examples, Duke Energy Internships Summer 2020, Wilderness Systems Pungo 100, Intervention Plan Example, Marshall Dsl1hr Headphones, Frame Of Mind Clothing, Ginza Sushi, Tucson, V8 Supercars 2020 Tv Schedule, Pee Dee Electric Coronavirus, My Fair Lady (musical), Voodoo Man Song, A Prolonged Economic Contraction Is Known As A, Largest Armenian Diaspora Communities, Kristoff Frozen Plush Doll, Gok Wan Siblings, Is A Glock Magnetic, Old Town Discovery 158 Specs, Maths Intervention Ideas, Entergy Louisiana, Buuster Recovery Patches, Song Called Michelle, Dave Allen Boxer Dad, Mongolia Economy, Lisa Fox Lindsay, Imperial Units Examples, Happy International Youth Day Images, Canvas Wall Art, Reading Intervention Strategies For Struggling Readers, China Per Capita Income, Duke Intranet, Population Of Peru, Sansamp Gt2 Clone, Marietta Power Outage Today, Asca Toolkit: Virtual High School Counseling, Tupelo Honey Franklin, Tn Menu, Black And Tan Coonhound Temperament, Southern California Edison Directory, The Oak Steakhouse Nashville, Dmitri Action Bronson Genius, Mexico Gdp Growth, Himitsu Translation Japanese To English, Baby Blue Lyrics Badfinger, Chiropractor Institute, Future Super Login, Kerry Stokes Artist, Ngemc Outages, Martin Wallström Height, Mlc Contact, Michael Ealy 2020 Movies, Burgled Meaning In Malayalam, Barbie Song Lyrics Princess And The Popstar, Izumi Sushi Spokane, Wa Menu, Running To Me Baby Why You Playing Games Chris Brown, Relative Permittivity, The Trustee For Amp Superannuation Savings Trust Abn And Usi, Ill Bill New Album 2020,