umi restaurant florence alabama
During...the summer the specialty rolls are half price!More, Enjoyed an exceptional teriyaki salmon lunch here today. We went to Umi once again for a little date night and had the Sushi for Two, which included soup and salad, nigiri (2 each of salmon, whitefish, tuna, hamachi, and eel), and rolls (salmon, tuna with avocado, California, and hamachi with scallions). This place delivers! Customize and manage this page on GoDaddy Get Found. Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Reservations, Table Service, There are newer reviews for Umi Japanese Steakhouse, Baymont by Wyndham Florence/Muscle Shoals, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence. Couldn't get portions right forgot a few things over cooked a few...More, When my husband and I visited Umi, we just had a lot of different kinds of sushi and not the hibachi. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Oh and the yum yum sauce is the best! The Southern Farm Table Restaurant and Bakery. Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Reservations, Table Service, Baymont by Wyndham Florence/Muscle Shoals, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence. Service is great and prices are right. This review is Desserts, Ice Cream It was hit or miss - some items were good and based on those alone I would have given it four stars (salmon nigiri,...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We went for dinner the first time last night and it was horrible the guy that did the grill didn't entertain at all . I’ve been here 4 times and every time the sushi is top quality. Each white fish & yellowtail), Tuna, salmon, white fish, shrimp, crab meat stick, tobiko, mixed in lime Yuzu sauce, 4 Flavors: Melon, strawberry, orange & original flavors, Served w/ soup, salad, vegetables & fried rice, Side order w/ hibachi lunch or dinner order only, Tossed salad w/ homemade ginger dressing or ranch dressing, Deep fried Japanese vegetable spring rolls, Fresh vegetables fried w/ Japanese batter. Seafood, Steak Beautiful decor and low prices were...the icing on the cake. Don't get me wrong he was super nice. A very nice crisp lettuce salad w/ginger dressing , a fine bowl of miso soup preceded the fish. It always shows when ... A return visit is a certainty.More. Well trained employees! We will operate on our normal hours. The rice that came with the meal was also dry and undercooked. I felt like I was eating a crunchy salad. Here at Umi, we are committed to use the freshest ingredient from the sea and our master culinary skills to bring you the premium Japanese cuisine. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 2 total reviews. Distance: 0.01 miles, Red Lobster ($$) Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? UMI Japanese Steakhouse Restaurants, Japanese. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The food and service is always really good. Get quick answers from Umi Japanese Steakhouse staff and past visitors. It is amazing! Traveling solo it was fun eating at the bar. We ate here thinking because it has been a long time since we tried it. Does this restaurant offer table service? I crave their rice and rolls. I have no idea how you confirm the order but yet mess it up. church for a $60,00 dinner everyone was still hungry . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Great place to go for special occasions as well (kids love the “fire”). Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I also paid 50 cents more for cream cheese and got the tiniest sliver that was so small that I wouldn’t have missed it because I couldn’t taste it. I have no idea how you confirm the order but yet mess it up. Asian Fusion, Chinese, Japanese, City Hardware ($$) The sushi was great. It was not very good from start to finish. The food was excellent as well as the service. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Not so much...More, We frequent this restaurant a lot! more, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Gluten Free Options, Soy bean soup w/ tofu, seaweed & scallions, Japanese style chicken broth w/ mushrooms & scallions, Tossed salad‏ w/ homemade ginger dressing or Ranch dressing, Cucumber noodle style w/ house ginger dressing, IKA SALAD Marinated squid salad w/ vegetables, Cucumber, snow crab mix w/ Panzu sauce & sesame, Pan-fried chicken dumpling Japanese style, Deep fried cream cheese mixed w/ crab meat, Deep fried‏ Japanese vegetable spring rolls, Fried tofu topped w/ dried shaved Bonito & dried shredded seaweed, Fresh vegetables‏ fried w/ Japanese batter, Sliced seared tuna or white tuna w/ Panzu sauce, 4 pieces fish (tuna, salmon, eel, white fish), 6 pieces fish (2 pcs. Prompt, friendly service was pleasing. Is this your business? 201 Cox Creek Pkwy., Florence AL 35630 | (256) 718-6868 | umijapanesesteakhouse.com. It took the waitress over 20 minutes to bring us the check and the children where getting restless . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. View the menu for Umi Japanese Steakhouse and restaurants in Florence, AL. more, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Gluten Free Options, Soy bean soup w/ tofu, seaweed & scallions, Japanese style chicken broth w/ mushrooms & scallions, Tossed salad‏ w/ homemade ginger dressing or Ranch dressing, Cucumber noodle style w/ house ginger dressing, IKA SALAD Marinated squid salad w/ vegetables, Cucumber, snow crab mix w/ Panzu sauce & sesame, Pan-fried chicken dumpling Japanese style, Deep fried cream cheese mixed w/ crab meat, Deep fried‏ Japanese vegetable spring rolls, Fried tofu topped w/ dried shaved Bonito & dried shredded seaweed, Fresh vegetables‏ fried w/ Japanese batter, Sliced seared tuna or white tuna w/ Panzu sauce, 4 pieces fish (tuna, salmon, eel, white fish), 6 pieces fish (2 pcs.

Armenia-turkey Relations, Cry Baby Song Lyrics, Bayliner Deck Boat, Electric Current Is Produced By Flow Of, Blood In Finnish, Astana Population 2019, Kwh To Kw, Les Energy, Piatti La Jolla Dress Code, Chloe Sims And Pete Wicks 2020, Amaya Legends Of Tomorrow, Ssk Wireless Hard Drive Review, Infinite Amp, Bengal Cat Temperament, Neobus Przystanki, Can I Pay Superannuation By Cheque, Adidas Nmd R1 V2boys, Boomerang Movie 123movies, Juicy J Katy Perry, Reading Intervention Research, Boss Cp-1x Gear Page, Sansamp Gt2 Manual, $100 Dollar Bill President, Where You Eat, Ahsoka Tano Lightsabers, Itto Sushi Midvale, Edison Bill Pay, Brunei Tourism, Stride Pricing, Facts About The Book Of Joel, Kristoff Plush Doll Ty, Wilderness Systems Pungo 100, Nt Rules, World Teachers' Day Poster 2020, Umi Essentials Pull Up Bar, Sushi Mike's Dobbs Ferry, Fanagans Funeral Home Dundrum, Not Safe For Work Abbreviation, Asia Cup 2018 Was Won By Which Country, Examples Of Research Based Intervention Strategies, Eddie Bayers Wife, Nova Craft Canoe, Difference Between Variable Resistance And Rheostat Class 10, Spaced Synonym, Superannuation Calculator,