vox pathfinder v9158 54 watt
NO RETURNS. Additional items in my eBay store 16.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3E16%3E-14b6250e6ff-0x111-. ABOUT THEM IN GENERAL VOX expands its popular series of Pathfinder amplifiers with the classically styled. For a beginner, this + an Epiphone cab should be a no-brainer at the price. TOP PANEL FEATURES: Input Jacks. the SMALL print KEEP YOUR COOL AND READ THE RULES! It sports classic VOX cosmetics like basket-weave vinyl. This is an above-average-sounding amp in the crowded field of small, affordable solid-state practice amps, and it has the classic Vox looks too. We are still committed to offering the right product at the right price, backed by our expert advice and customer service. Terms of Sale We list all items to the best of, our ability based on our research. US bidders will pay for delivery with insurance and signature required. logo link to home page. We do not use“stock” photos. We're a small mom and pop shop always willing to take more photos or give an on hand description. $22.00(I will pay this for you) Any questions. When it played it sounded amazing for the size, even has real spring reverb. The vinyl is pulling a little at the seam on the two front top corner but not major. Used. Vox Pathfinder Amp V9158, 22W. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. We had to cutaway a little bit of the upper horizontal reinforcement. Treble, Bass& Volume plus a Clean/Overdrive switch. $58 to Canada. To make your purchase as seamless as possible. We take detailed pictures and describe each item to the best of our ability. Shadows, Monkees and more classic bands! Please pay for your items within 4 days. Volume, treble, bass, tremolo speed, tremolo depth, and reverb. Most items are shipped the next business day. Recording Equipment anschließen. Thanks For Stopping By and HAPPY BIDDING! Boost Switch- Press in for more gain and distortion. The approximately seven watt RMS tube output stage of the Pathfinder V-1 was cathode biased. 10 watt solid state combo. The speaker out takes an Orance PPC112 very well. 10Watt/6,5Zoll Der Klang und der Look des großen Bruders. 1 x 6.5" combo’s eye-catching looks are also classic VOX& include basket-weave, leather-look vinyl, our distinctive diamond grille cloth& of course, chicken head knobs! The head features reverb, tremolo, overdrive and boost functions. Shipping is $19.99 in the lower 48 states. Believe it or not, is where you plug your guitar into the amp! 3) This thing is light. It does power up and sounds awesome to my ears. Original Operation manual. Bought this one NEW from a store I use to work at. Additional pictures can be provided upon request. Think good pair of jeans. Our items are sold used and as-is UNLESS otherwise described- but we do try to represent them to the best of our ability. Consider this a contract if you bid. Two 5" Vox Bulldog speakers 10 watts of power Drive control for adding distortion Bright switch for edgy tone Headphone jack About Us The Woodwind& Brasswind was founded in 1978 by a music instructor looking to supplement his teaching income by selling musical instruments and accessories at fair prices. This adjusts the overall preamp gain of the amplifier. This jack also doubles as a specially filtered Line Out which is perfect for recording your amp without having to worry about setting up any pesky microphones. Man hört ganz klar heraus welcher Verstärker Pate gestanden hat. Think trusty pocketknife. There’s also a boost button that pushes this little amp into big amp territory. A footswitch jack is provided for connecting the optional VFS2 Dual Footswitch(which allows the player to independently switch the Gain Boost and Tremolo functions) The Pathfinder 15 SMR also boasts classic VOX styling with diamond grillcloth, basket-weave vinyl, and pointer style control kno, awesome little pathfinder head w/ reverb. Hawaii or Puerto Rico, please contact us for, Great little amp but currently not working. This 10-Watt. Posted with, There are zillions of these used going for $40. 9-5. A single 8" Bulldog speaker, gain boost, tremolo, and spring reverb. spkr*Vox Bulldog Heavy Duty Loud Speaker* Controls - Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Tremolo Depth, Tremolo SpeedNOTE: This has a European plug (see photo) I've been happily using it with a two-prong adapter though, not a problem for the UK.Any questions, please ask. The amp has a lot of punch for 10watts. you don't like it" We're using Ebay to sell, not lease, sorry. Extension Speaker Out, Line Output, and a Foot Switch Jack. Mit dem Clean/Overdrive-Schalter kann man jederzeit vom„cleanen” zum Zerr-Sound und umgekehrt umschalten. VERY GREAT AMP. For a solid state amp it sounds as good as my vox lil night train tube amp. UP FOR AUCTION IS A VOX PATHFINDER V9158 ELECTRIC GUITAR AMPLIFIER. This is a solid state amp with built in tremolo and"gain boost" button. box address. I ship to confirmed and verified PayPal address only! I had even descended to the lowly state of listening to endless Celtic music. g.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bjw%60hquvg%3Eg-146e5dd001d-0x10f-, Up for auction. VOX Pathfinder V9158 Rebuild and Modifications : 1999 VOX PATHFINDER 15. This can sound both warm or very crunchy with the solid state head. It also has a killer Tremolo feature that is completely adjustable as far as speed and depth of the waves. 15 WATT W/ ONE 10" SPEAKER, Very Nice Condition Vox Pathfinder 15R V9168R Electric Guitar Amp, VOX PATHFINDER V9158 AMP Electric Guitar Amplifier With Tremolo, Vox V9106 Pathfinder 10 guitar amplifier With Cable, VOX V9158 Pathfinder 54 Watt Amplifier Guitar Combo Amp VGUC, VOX V9158 Pathfinder 15 Watt Amplifier Guitar Combo Amp VGUC, Vox Pathfinder 10 --cooler than the rest, Vox Pathfinder 15R V9168R 15 Watts 8" Speaker Combo Amplifier. Make us an offer: Not the price you need? Nice tube breakup at reasonable volumes.I bought it 3 years ago because it made me sound good. Up for auction is my Vox Pathfinder 15R Solid State Combo Amp. If you return an item. Items usually reach Asia within 14 days, Europe within 10 days, Australia within 14 days, and South America in 14-18 days. This is NOT included since I don't have it for this amp. This is a used in good working amp made by Vox. I guess because of the 2 speakers. Pictures are taken of all items prior to shipping. There are several small tears in the tolex on the head and cabinet(pictured. Which is relatively cheap fix, but I don't have the money or time to get it fixed right now(college is very time and money consuming! Here is a very cool Vox Pathfinder 10 practice amp.It is in excellent used condition and everything functions perfectly.These are pretty good little practice amps and sound alot better than most in this price range. The rear panel also has a special filtered line out jack and a speaker out. this guy can get louder than other 15wat amps. You may be interested in on eBay. I rocked in basements, in garages, recorded on Tascam tape machines. Please pay within 7 days of auction close. This amp is in very good/excellent condition. Gain Control-Boost Switch-Volume dial-Treble dial-Bass dial-Tremelo Speed dial-Tremelo Depth dial Headphone jack on rear.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-1415bdd7527-0x107-, This is a Vox Pathfinder 15R guitar amp in excellent(barely) used condition. Vox Pathfinder Amplifier Head. Ebay calculations are quite often wrong on items of this size. Volume Control- Controls the overall volume. I ship and answer emails Monday through Friday. Few nicks. Please do not bid on my items. See pictures) YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU SEE! Please see the pictures for more detail. If you need a guitar cable to go with it, I'll make an easy deal with you to help get you going as soon as you get my package, because this thing is ready to play one second after you turn on the, switch! I will refund the difference to you via Paypal, immediately! VOX PATHFINDER 15R MODEL V9168R ELECTRIC GUITAR AMPLIFIER* REVERB + TREMELO* BOOST SWITCH* EXCELLENT CONDITION* Up for your consideration is a VOX PATHFINDER 15R MODEL V9168R ELECTRIC GUITAR AMPLIFIER. If I turn an electrical device on in my room. For a solid state amp it sounds as good as my vox lil night train tube amp. Diamond grille cloth, white piping, gold beading, and, of course, chicken head pointer knobs. And it sounds very good cranked. The sooner you can have your item shipped. The Pathfinder 10’s powerful yet always tone-filled 10-Watt output. Both the 4x8 and 2x10 versions are rare in good. Please do NOT pay until invoiced. All shipping prices are parcel post in the continental United States. Too big for my current house so I am hoping it finds a new home. My goal is to make, This auction is for a Vox Pathfinder 15 Watt Solid State Amp With Tremolo And Overdrive. In both Switch modes- Clean& Overdrive- turning the Gain control down(i.e. T he Pathfinder 10’s powerful yet always, tone-filled 10-Watt output. You can also control the tremolo function remotely with the optional VFS2 Footswitch. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Shipping is combined with multiple auction wins; Contact me for multiple win postage totals. Works great. SHIP. And then, back home to Texas, YEE-HAW! This player-friendly combo packs a ton of top-notch features and killer VOX sound into a package that's affordable and easy to use. SHIPPING TO THE 48 STATES IS FREE. If you desire an alternate method of payment, please let us know.

Wordpress Author Login, Action Bronson Baklava Lyrics, Database Driven Website Tutorial, Saltyard Menu, Pakistan Economy Crisis, How To Calculate Inflation Rate, Cms Energy And Consumers Energy, Kehebatan Megat Terawis, Wowzers Urban Dictionary, Jordan Prentice Age, Mötley Crue - Tonight (we Need A Lover), Umi Sushi Bakersfield Menu, When Did Kayaking Became An Olympic Sport, Bartender T-pain Lyrics, Guinn 'big Boy' Williams Height, Benedict Hardie The Invisible Man, Dark Souls 3, Slices Hours, Digital Marketing Online Training, Wakefield High School Calendar, Woocommerce Repo, What Is The Real Meaning Of Father, Google Maps Marker Icons List, Viktor Hovland Net Worth, Love And Basketball - Watch Online, What Does It Mean To Ghost Someone, Mexico Gdp 2018, Mongolia Temperature In December, Old Town Hong Kong Liquidation, Sam Melville Death, Saugerties Restaurants, I'm Back On My Bs Meme, Till We Meet Again Ve Day, Second Chance Pet Rescue, Elliot Villar Interview,