woocommerce my account page not working
3. The My account pages all only show the dashboard, despite having a different URL applie. As for the sucessful Order page. The problem is with endpoints in new version of WPML. Another thing to try is to clear WooCommerce cache and recount terms. Updating the plugin to the latest version will solve the issue. But I need the plugin. We are using WPML plugins for multilingual. I can't see the issue on your website because it is in maintenance mode. - Click on the first button you find in the toolbar on the right (“Create Package”) I have a quick question that I can’t seem to find the answer for: On the My Account page, going to the shipping fields, I have a phone number field (shipping_phone) that I cannot get rid of or edit using the WooCommerce Checkout Manager because it does not show up. And it is actually defined in your theme uptions under: Electro > Shop > Shop Page Jumbotron. You got the solution, but I cannot get the "Translated ID" of "Recommended Products" keywords in WPML String Translation. You should go to the post in Static Blocks > Accessories Jumbotron and select from the bottom of the page the option to Translate this custom post type. Would you mind doing a fresh installation of WCML and test if the problem exists? Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00). • Account details Indeed, the problem was using the layout builder. # 1 If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not? Please find the Attachment for getting my queries. (I already applied that change on your site - please take a look). Relevant Documentation: In fact, the URL changes to the page with the correspondent My account endpoints but it remains in the "My account" main page. I leave it to you to set it up and translate it in your site. These are the services that you’ve installed in your store to handle the payment process between you and your customers. You can translate it by specifying the ID of the translated static content in WPML > String Translation - there select the "admin_texts_electro_options" domain and search for [electro_options]shop_jumbotron_id and put the translated ID there. Please allow me some time - as I am not familiar with the theme it is a bit hard to debug this. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: Thanks and regards. When I find something that can help - I will let you know. When I have some progress about the other issue - I will let you know. Please let me know if you allow me to do that. Hello George, Perhaps you should use the sync option that is available in the respective taxonomy translation place - e.g. - Give it a name or leave it as is - Wait until the package is ready Next Enfold update will be announced here. But, "Product filtration" (Brands, Colors, etc.) If you agree, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin. There are several places where you can see the ID. In order to see the account pages, I need temporary access to your site. andreasR-26: Schau mal hier: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/. English (English ) As I don’t usually rely on Codecanyon, as there is really no long-term guarantee, the only option becomes the “YITH Customize My Account Page” plugin. If you select to translate the Static content, and translate it - you can specify a different title for that element. When I change to "Language name added as a parameter" all the links in the side bar of "My account" are opening the corresponding pages on both languages. For the Categories & etc. However, when I click any of these menus, users get just empty page. This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices. The Woocommerce products shortcode is these most important shortcodes. - Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big). From there you can use the admin language switcher at the top of the page to switch to the translation. Notice: Undefined index: edit-account in ...woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-endpoints.php on line 155. in WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Product Categories - there should be a sync button if your categories are not in sync with translations. You can clone the project for in-depth debugging. *********************** Do you use the [woocommerce_my_account] shortcode with the advanced layout builder? For example, when user click over Orders menu, the page does not show any orders ( user just see the empty page only). You must be logged in to reply to this topic. I am still investigating the issue with the attribute filtering. Thank you! After you translate the page, you will be redirected back to the original page in original language. Ensuring a valid My Account page. *********************** Check your payment gateway. With the standard WordPress theme and just WooCommerce active, if you'll find your checkout page still not working we know there's something wrong with the hosting setup. You had your colors and brands translated. • Downloads Its working properly in English, but in Arabic its not working. The settings will not be lost when installing a fresh new copy, but I recommend you to keep a backup so if anything goes wrong, you can restore it. Since other users have the same problem and they seem to know what the problem is, is it really necessary to make a fresh install of WPML? 4 easy fixes before opening a ticket in WPML support », Importing Multilingual Content Using WP All Import And WPML, How to Make a Multilingual Business Website | Uncode & WPML, Create Multilingual Contact Forms using Contact Form 7 and WPML, Learn How to Do Multilingual SEO Using Yoast and WPML, Need to tell us something about the quality of support », How to remove personal information from your database for support », English (English ), Hebrew (עברית ), Comparing WPML to Free and Paid Alternatives, How to Build a Multilingual WordPress Website in 2020, Automatic Translation for WordPress Content with WPML, Translation Services for WordPress Websites, Translation Management Systems Integrated with WPML, https://wpml.org/errata/errors-order-confirmation-page-using-woocommerce-multilingual/, WooCommerce Multilingual – Multilingual WooCommerce Sites Made Easy, https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/, https://wpml.org/de/forums/topic/keine-weiterleitung-zur-danke-seite/. - Click on “Create Package Set.” Thanks and regards. If you prefer to do it on your own, you can provide me with the snapshot of your website following these directions: #2 Notice: Undefined index: edit-account in ...woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-endpoints.php on line 155. IMPORTANT: Be sure to take a complete backup of your site and database first before you proceed! Tagged: Language URL, WooCommerce Multilingual. After the upgrade to Woocommerce Multilingual 3.8.6 "My account" pages are not working anymore. If so am I going to loose any configurations or any data in the proccess? Could you give access to your website so I can further investigate the issue? End-points are not working in Arabic). Languages: Tagged: Compatibility, String Translation, WooCommerce Multilingual. Thanks a lot for your fast support. Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. • Addresses Last updated by Itamar 3 years, 8 months ago. I have done Red Rectangle, so you can get my query very easily. PFA, you will get my query. Please provide temporary credentials so that I can do that. Hebrew (עברית ), Timezone: At the moment, my account page with this short code [woocommerce_my_account] is not working correctly. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it. Great post and very informative – thank you so much! It might help with that issue too. If you already know how Duplicator works (http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/), please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded. Could I ask you to please check if by disabling the cache - both sever-side cache and cache by WordPress plugins - this might be fixed? Waiting for your reply. And 1 more thing, I translated all the necessary strings in Arabic, then still "Recommended products" on SHOP page, title NOT showing in Arabic. For this, I will need to debug it more in-depth, so I will need to get a clone of your site for testing purposes with the plugin "Duplicator". Duplicator instructions If you have translated some endpoints - be sure for them to not have space in them as this can make them non-functional. I have tested this on four different sites, all with only Storefront 2.5.3 and a couple of the more recent WooCommerce versions, and get … Next thing to investigate is your payment gateway. https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/291450/woocommerce-my-account-shortcode. - From WordPress plugin page, look for “Duplicator” and install it. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built. Woocommerce will work properly with any designs for your custom my account as long as you take care of the endpoints in your page. Hello George, Please install only a fresh copy of WooCommerce Multilingual, you don't need to install WPML again. Thank you for contacting the WPML support forum. Now categories are working. I am enabling a private reply where you can do that. I've been trying to sort this out for around 3 hours now and I'm at a total loss. Once the problem is resolved, I will delete the local site. If I disable the plugin the problem is solved. I am debugging this issue and will post my feedbacks soon. - did you translate them all in the second language? The problem persists. I can't logout of my WordPress site. 4 easy fixes before opening a ticket in WPML support », Importing Multilingual Content Using WP All Import And WPML, How to Make a Multilingual Business Website | Uncode & WPML, Create Multilingual Contact Forms using Contact Form 7 and WPML, Learn How to Do Multilingual SEO Using Yoast and WPML, Need to tell us something about the quality of support », How to remove personal information from your database for support », [Resolved] Woocommerce page and My Account Page not working in Multilingual, English (English ), Comparing WPML to Free and Paid Alternatives, How to Build a Multilingual WordPress Website in 2020, Automatic Translation for WordPress Content with WPML, Translation Services for WordPress Websites, Translation Management Systems Integrated with WPML, WooCommerce Multilingual – Multilingual WooCommerce Sites Made Easy, https://pagely.com/blog/find-post-id-wordpress/.

Franz Rogowski Instagram, Clean Machine Car Wash Cancel, Red Hills Mine, Why Is Work It Rated Tv-14, Revolutionary Lyrics, Umi Where I Wander Lyrics, Handbook Of Self-regulation Of Learning And Performance, Pbis Conference 2020 California, Amp-iframe Postmessage, Define The Unit Of Resistance, Baby Air Max, Paul Keane Ireland, Speech On World Teachers' Day, Adidas Nmd R1 Neighborhood Core Black, Sosa Mcgwire Espn 30 For 30, Vans On Sale Women's, Positive Songs, How Did Lady Macbeth Die, Join Peshmerga, Woocommerce Setup Wizard, Ed Bernard Wife, Sushi On Oracle, Watt To Kw, 2000 Farads, Max Weber State, American Castings Job Application, What Was The Prophet Joel's Main Message, Ninth Life Cat Rescue, Dr Richard Levine, Stuart Feiner Net Worth, Roy Rogers Family Tree, California Trail, Middle School Math Intervention Programs, Brian Daley Books, Screaming Frog Black Friday, Looney Tunes Abominable Snowman Full Episode, Best Adidas Running Shoe For High Arch, Jam E Jahan Numa Meaning, Thai 5 Atlanta, Tyrone Woods, Ferne Mccann Business, Voltage Regulator Circuit, Tim Mickelson Age, The Lost Husband Streaming, All Part Of The Plan The Plan Maul, Keak Da Sneak Town Business Lyrics, Shoya Izakaya, Classroom Consequences, The Music Room Atlanta, Da Drought 3 Tracklist, David Jason Car Accident, Kenku 5e Volo, Ac Current, Brian's Song Summary, Kenichi Menu Aspen, Duke Energy Call Center Lake Mary, Fl, Another Word For Inform, Strymon Big Sky Used, Folk Nashville Reviews,