yama nyc

Broiled asparagus wrapped in shell steak. Order delivery online from Yama in New York instantly with Seamless! From Niigata, Japan.

Avocado, Tomato, Cucumber, Cilantro, Lime with Soy-Onion Dressing.

My wifes good friend Demi and new friend Ermi recommended we try his local spot.
8 pieces Sashimi, 4 pieces Sushi, 1 Salmon + Scallion Roll

Maki roll is seaweed outside and rice inside. Beware - lots of wasabi!

Search restaurants or dishes. Maki roll is seaweed outside and rice inside. Assortment of seven pieces of sushi including fish roe and a tuna roll. Eel, avocado and flying fish roe rolled in cucumber.

It's a little gem tucked away in Soho that I've been going to for a couple years now.

Assortment of 5 pieces of sushi, California roll and 6 pieces of sashimi.

Assortment of 10 pieces of sushi, 15 pieces of sashimi, a tuna roll and California roll. He said it was authentic and delicious and by all accounts he was right on the money.

Coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, club soda. Lobster Tempura rolled inside-out. Salmon, scallion and spicy mayo on top.

Asparagus, avocado, flying fish roe and rice wrapped in salmon, wasabi-flying fish roe on top. 233 friends. Full-bodied Belgian Style Ale with the flavor of roasted molt and spicy Sansho.
4 tuna, 2 yellow tail, 2 Scottish salmon, 2 white fish, 2 shrimp, 1 salmon roe, 1 flying fish roe, 2 eel, 2 scallop.

This place is pure heaven.

Asian, Dinner, Japanese, Lunch Specials, Sushi, Dinner Chilean Sea Bass Teriyaki Appetizer, Shrimp, Cucumber and Flying Fish Roe Special Dinner Roll, Fresh Salmon, Avocado and Cucumber Special Dinner Roll, Tuna, Yellowtail and Avocado Special Dinner Roll, Avocado, Cucumber and Carrot Special Dinner Roll, Fresh Salmon, Scallion and Spicy Mayo Special Dinner Roll, Yellowtail, Salmon Roe and Cucumber Special Diner Roll, Sea Scallop and Flying Fish Roe Special Dinner Roll, Shrimp Tempura and Flying Fish Roe Special Dinner Roll, Shrimp, Shitake and Kampyo Special Dinner Roll, Shiitake, Kampyo and Cucumber Special Dinner Roll, Tuna and Yellowtail Very Special Dinner Roll, Jalapeno Shrimp Crisp Very Special Dinner Roll, Shrimp, Cucumber and Flying Fish Roe Lunch Special Roll, Fresh Salmon, Avocado and Cucumber Lunch Special Roll, Tuna, Yellow Tail and Avocado Lunch Special Roll, Avocado, Cucumber and Carrot Lunch Special Roll, Fresh Salmon, Scallion and Spicy Mayo Lunch Special Roll, Yellow Tail, Salmon Roe and Cucumber Lunch Special Roll, Sea Scallop and Flying Fish Roe Lunch Special Roll, Shrimp Tempura and Flying Fish Roe Lunch Special Roll, Shrimp, Shiitake and Kampyo Lunch Special Roll, Shitake, Kampyo and Cucumber Lunch Special Roll, Lunch Tuna and Yellowtail Very Special Roll, Lunch King Crab California Very Special Roll, Lunch Jalapeno Shrimp Crisp Very Special Roll, Sauvignon Blanc, Touraine 2018 Val De Loire, Riesling, Hermann Wiemer 2017 Finger Lake NY, Cabernet Sauvignon, Educated Guess 2017 Napa. The sushi for two is always delicious, large portions and fresh.

Salmon and avocado rolled inside out. We eat here often and is always good and fresh. Tuna, yellow tail, scottish salmon, 3 white fish, egg omelet and tuna roll.

Vegetable Tempura 3. Thin sliced pork sauteed in ginger sauce. TLDR: A sushi restaurant of two worlds. Considering the place was ticking over nicely rather than packed, I'm pretty disappointed. Twelve pieces of assorted sliced fresh raw fish.

Tuna, Seaweed Salad, Cucumber and Jalapeno.

Dai Ginjyo, 720 ml. Mixed green salad with Yama dressing.

Embed review.

With flying fish roe, avocado and cucumber.

Assortment of 8 pieces of sushi and a tuna roll. The bill was quite reasonable, I left more than full and the minimalist atmosphere was very calm and elegant.More, My wife and I love high quality fresh sushi. Tuna, yellowtail, salmon and avocado rolled in cucumber and seaweed.

Must be 21 to purchase. Fresh press style, 300 ml.

Marshall Ms4, Four Leaves Menu, Fender Bassbreaker, Vertically Center Placeholder Text, Dale Crafton, Microtesla To Milligauss, Lockdown Support, Put It In Reverse Terry Fireworks For Sale, Aquarium Fish Types, Hibachi Food, Medical Receipt Generator, Tooth Blackening Thailand, Amitabh Bachchan Family, Kalbarri Skywalk, Seopress Login, How To Make Fbi Open Up Meme, Armenia, Iran Relations, Beautiful Mothers Day Quotes, Friedman Quantity Theory Of Money, College Park Ga Power Outage, Louis Oosthuizen Net Worth, Ngi Asx, Albert Square Manchester Address, Speaker Ohms Calculator, Sushi Miami Beach, Wunna' Release Date, Japanese Thai Restaurant Near Me, Wake The Dead - Kanye, Amp Shares Login, Bonnie Y Clyde, International Youth Day 2018 Theme, All In One Seo Pack, Bowman House, Nottingham, Edith Massey Cause Of Death, Cyclic Amp And Glucose, Socket Io, Fincch Sushi Room Menu, 4x4 Off Road Parts Store, The Stuff Sequel, Correlation Between Two Variables, 360 Leadership Assessment Cost, Biometric Fireproof Safe, How Much Does Itunes Pay Per Stream,