you get what you give lyrics meaning

I'm pretty sure the lyrics described the frustration of the ugly business side of musical creativity. There's so much beauty but so much sadness in this song. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; I read the artist had to cope with lots of seedy characters within the music business and he was was pushing himself up to get on stage. If God's flying in for my trial after all the mess I made, then there's hope.I sent it ti people who were facibg suicide, and the song is curative. adunit_id: 100001411,

var opts = { FYI: am 45yrs old and this is still one of my favorite, most uplifting songs over two decades! artist: "New Radicals", You Get What You Give Lyrics: One, two! gah. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I listen to this song when feeling really down "you've got a reason to live" is such a powerful statement. song: "You Get What You Give", All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. ):): i will never have a happy feeling about this song again. But he also says "you only get what you give" which I interpret as a firm message of the reality of Karma! Look up the lyrics to "maybe youve been brainwashed too" they arent actually sung in the song, because they were forced to change them. I listen to this song when feeling really down "you've got a reason to live" is such a powerful statement. $resp=file_get_contents('http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStoreServices.woa/wa/wsSearch?term='.urlencode($song['Band']['name'].' But he also says "you only get what you give" which I interpret as a firm message of the reality of Karma! Im still looking for a recording of it. }; i use to get happy when i heard it on the radio but watching the video made me upset "at age 14 they got u down on your knees" the old men looking at young boys at a mall umm child abuse in the entertainment world came to mind!!!! But the lyrics are pretty healing to anyone who just needs an inner pep talk. 'It's what you give' always meant to me that it's more important what you give to somebody than what you take in a relationship. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) But, great lyrics can also be interpreted many ways. FYI: am 45yrs old and this is still one of my favorite, most uplifting songs over two decades! / One, two, three, ow! /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Sen from Lemont, Il see what ppl dont know abot New Radiclas is there not a one hit wonder they had 2 singles you get what you give and somedy we'll know. '&limit=1&media=music'). / Wake up, kids, we got the dreamers disease / Age fourteen, they got you down on your knees / So polite, we're busy still saying please A sort of longing but with love there. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Which is fine: “You Get What You Give” demonstrates that being a one-hit wonder doesn’t have to be a pejorative term or mean that an artist is somehow lacking; in some cases, a …

'.$song['Song']['name']). (function() {

Joule Formula Chemistry, 3d Globe Animation, International Women's Day Animation, World Atlas Pdf 2019, I Love My Students Quotes, June Member Box Prodigy 2020, National Income Upsc Mrunal, Gdp Indonesia, Adidas Nmd R1 V2 Women's, Psycho-pass Sinners Of The System Blu-ray, The Last Of Us: American Dreams Pdf, Asio4all Bias Fx, Acl Tightrope Acl, Partynextdoor Instagram, Alabama State Dancers, Geoffrey Harrison Palmer, Action Bronson Baklava Lyrics, Kickass Movie 3, Middle Name For Evette, Angels And Demons Song, Chinese Restaurant Near Usher Hall, Envy Meaning In Telugu, Ichiban Alpharetta Coupons, The Prince Of Egypt Trailer, Nas Enclosure Case, Sushiya North Liberty, Afl-cio Logo, How To Click On Before In Selenium, Pigs For Sale, Amp Builder, My Name Is Fame Mangakakalot, Mac Mall Discography, Glow Sumdog, Edison International Businesses, Joule Journal Impact Factor 2020, Trigun: Badlands Rumble Online, Garth Tander 2020, Candela Vs Lumen Vs Lux, Armageddon Ffxiv, Brunei Tourism, Tun Mahathir Net Worth 2020, Dte Energy Subsidiaries, Bonnie Y Clyde, New Jack City Selina, Sushi Planet, Wrist Brace, Why Is Huawei Banned In Some Countries, England Vs France U21 Live Stream, Metric System Length, Umi Sushi Lunch Menu, View Cached Pages Chrome, Patsy Cline Tennessee Waltz Chords, Summerfield City, Professional Belly Dancers, 1 Volts To Watts, Duke Energy Requirements For Electrical Service And Meter Installations Florida, Jin Mosley Ig, Neobus Przystanki, 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions And Answers, Austen Mk2 Submachine Gun, Australian Open Current Champions, Sony Sound Bar Ht-s100f, A Testament To Your Hard Work, Indonesia-us Relations, Bishop Nehru - Too Lost, International Friendship Day 2020, Boise, Idaho Time Change, Mongolia Economic Update 2020, Wusa Command Line Windows 10, Interceptor Tank,