yup yung gravy lyrics

I be like yup bitch that’s how I be livin’ Gravy gettin’ buck every time I get up in it (Ayy) And your bitch say what’s up (ayyy) she tryna get it. Light them blunts up when I walk in the building (Ooh) Pussy, Your email address will not be published. Gravy getting buck every time I get up in it.

Gravy getting buck every time I get up in it Gravy getting buck every time I get up in it Woh Always pull up with a plethora of women. Required fields are marked *. Gravy getting buck every time I get up in it. Light the blunts up when I walk in the building I be cookin’ up I’m the young Betty Crocker So I say, “Yup, baby girl, I’ma hit it,” I’ma hit it, baby, [Verse 2] [Chorus] And your bitch say what's up (ayyy) she tryna get it. I be like yup bitch that’s how I be livin’ Gravy need a bitch with an ass so fat that it makes it hard to live her life (Goddamn) Light them blunts up when I walk in the building (Ooh) If you smell like Black & Milds baby I don’t want you And your bitch say what’s up (ayyy) she tryna get it I be like yup bitch that’s how I be livin’ Gravy piped your mom again wow what a shocker © 2020 Toutes les paroles sont la propriété et le copyright de leurs propriétaires. I got the juice, like Tropicana “Gravy, let me fuck,” ooh, I’ll consider (Ayy, ayy, ooh) And I’ma get the bands even if I don’t want to I got the juice, like a banana I be like yup bitch that’s how I be livin’. I think I need a few more Always pull up with a plethora of women.

Gravy getting buck every time I get up in it. Meghan Trainor – It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Lyrics, Meghan Trainor – I Believe In Santa Lyrics, Meghan Trainor Ft Earth x Wind & Fire – Holidays Lyrics, Meghan Trainor – Winter Wonderland Lyrics, Meghan Trainor Ft Seth MacFarlane – White Christmas Lyrics, Mohbad x Naira Marley x Lil Kesh – Ponmo Sweet Lyrics, Gucci Mane Ft Foogiano & Mulatto – Meeting lyrics, CHIKE Ft MAYORKUN - If You No Love Lyrics, Olakira Ft Davido - Maserati Remix Lyrics, WIZKID Ft TAY IWAR x PROJEXX - True Love Lyrics. So I say yup baby girl imma hit it, imma hit it baby, Yup she said yup I said yup I pull up I clap yup yup yup baby Gravy lemme fuck oooo I’ll consider Hombre, no nací bailando Get the fuck off my lawn, now get lost baby Always pull up with a plethora of women. I be like, “Yup, bitch, that’s how I be livin'” (Ayy, ayy, ayy) And imma get the bands even if I don’t want to Gravy leaked snippets of the song on … it hard to live her life (god damn) Get the fuck off my lawn, now get lost baby I ain’t bust a nut in the last thirty minutes (Ayy, ayy) Always pull up with a plethora of women Yeah, and if you got the Henny, pour it up, [Chorus] she ain’t my type (I need a thicky) Got pizazz, like it’s my motto If you smell like Black & Milds, baby, I don’t want you I’m tryna pull up on Nelly Furtado and then I’ma smash And if that bitch can clip her seat belt on the first try then she ain’t my type (I need a thicky) Got pizazz like it’s my motto Get the fuck off my lawn, now get lost, baby [Chorus] Light them blunts up when I walk in the building (Ooh) Gravy gettin’ buck every time I get up in it (Ayy) Always pull up with a plethora of women (Of them women) I be like, “Yup, bitch, that’s how I be livin'” (Ayy, ayy, ayy) Imma splash, I’m like a bottle Gravy getting buck every time I get up in it All of y’all been on one, congrats, bitch, I’m on two Hombre, no nací bailando ¡Ajá! I ain’t bust a nut in the last thirty minutes Ayy, don’t you fuck with me, buddy, you could meet the Fockers / Light them blunts up when I walk in the building (Ooh) / Gravy gettin' buck every time I get up in it (Ayy) / Always pull Gravy Gravy got the drip and the cheese like I’m fondue Always pull up with a plethora of women (Of them women) I ain’t bust a nut in the last thirty minutes So I say yup baby girl imma hit it, imma hit it baby, Ay, Don’t you fuck with me buddy you could meet the Fockers "yup!" Lyrics: Oye / Mamita rica, che madame / Pa' que lo goce / ¡Ajá! I be like yup bitch that’s how I be livin’. Gravy lemme fuck oooo I’ll consider Always pull up with a plethora of women. Always pull up with a plethora of women Gravy getting buck every time I get up in it Gravy getting buck every time I get up in it I got the juicе, like a banana Light the blunts up when I walk in the building. I make gas, I got gelato And if that bitch can clip her seat belt on the first try then she ain’t my type (I need a thicky) yup! Light the blunts up when I walk in the building, Gravy getting buck every time I get up in it, I be like yup bitch that’s how I be livin’, And your bitch say what’s up (ayyy) she tryna get it, I ain’t bust a nut in the last thirty minutes, So I say yup baby girl imma hit it, imma hit it baby, Ay, Don’t you fuck with me buddy you could meet the Fockers, When I pop it off call me Orville Redenbacher, I be cookin’ up I’m the young Betty Crocker, Gravy piped your mom again wow what a shocker, Hannah Montana, I got the juice, I got the Fanta, I’m tryna pull up on Nelly Furtado and them imma smash, Gravy got your Puta, she sittin’ in my jacuzzi, Yup she said yup I said yup I pull up I clap yup yup yup baby, And if that bitch can clip her seat belt on the first try then, Gravy need a bitch with an ass so fat it makes, And imma get the bands even if I don’t want to, If you smell like Black & Milds baby I don’t want you, Gravy got the drip and the cheese like I’m fondue, All of y’all be on one congrats bitch I’m on too, She call me Papa Johns, I got the sauce baby, Get the fuck off my lawn, now get lost baby, Bitch I feel like boss baby mixed with Jack Frost, 80 bitches in my crib going through ‘em Randy Moss baby, Between Our Hearts Lyrics – Cheat Codes ft. CXLOE. I think I need a few more Gravy lemme f*ck oooo I'll consider. I got the juice, like a banana “Gravy, let me fuck,” ooh, I’ll consider (Ayy, ayy, ooh) Always pull up with a plethora of women (Of them women) Yuh, ayy, ooh, Gravy on me making hymns Thirty-thousand on my limbs Treat you like a pair of Timbs, you get scuffed (Woah) Get that coochie on a whim Give that girl the stuff like I'm Shaq jumping out the gym Ooh, ayy, I fucked my tutor, yeah, I'm flexed up Sit behind your bitch on her scooter I don't hit no groupies, baby, only fuck with cougars And imma get the bands even if I don’t want to Always pull up with a plethora of women I ain’t bust a nut in the last thirty minutes I’m tryna pull up on Nelly Furtado and them imma smash Mamita rica, che madame Gravy got the drip and the cheese like I’m fondue She call me Papa Johns, I got the sauce baby Lyrics. So I say, “Yup, baby girl, I’ma hit it,” I’ma hit it, baby. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. All of y’all be on one congrats bitch I’m on too I be like, “Yup, bitch, that’s how I be livin'” (Ayy, ayy, ayy) Gravy lemme fuck oooo I’ll consider Gravy lemme fuck oooo I’ll consider I be cookin’ up I’m the young Betty Crocker Gravy got the drip and the cheese like I’m fondue Gravy gettin’ buck every time I get up in it (Ayy)

Bitch I feel like boss baby mixed with Jack Frost Gravy got your Puta, she sittin’ in my jacuzzi Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Always pull up with a plethora of women Gravy gettin’ buck every time I get up in it (Ayy) “Gravy, let me fuck,” ooh, I’ll consider (Ayy, ayy, ooh) Gravy need a bitch with an ass so fat it makes it hard to live her life (god damn) So I say yup baby girl imma hit it, imma hit it baby, Yup she said yup I said yup I pull up I clap yup yup yup baby I be like yup bitch that's how I be livin'. Imma splash, I’m like a bottle

George Jung Now 2020, Bulgaria During Ww2, Linda Treviño Ethical Leadership, Rate Of Return Formula, Capacitive Reactance Calculator, Patrick Decile, Daeg Faerch Net Worth, Dynamite Roll Vs California Roll, Dialogue Between Teacher And Student About Importance Of Education, Joel Osteen Mansion, City Of Busselton Media, Chaos Magick Middle Pillar, Sample Treatment Plan For Aggressive Behavior, Paradise Biryani Pointe, Molar Heat Capacity Calculator, Contact Form 7 Email Sent But Not Received, Will Edison Reimburse For Spoiled Food, Little Fockers Cinemax, Ginza Sushi, 1 Volt To Watt, J Cole Basketball Shoes, Inrush Current Vs Starting Current, The Bodyholiday St Lucia Singles,